Jetstar Airways / credit voucher
Hi team, I received a credit voucher which I was told that only I can use this voucher for myself and not any member of my family. The voucher has a expiry date of October 2018.
I can not travel for atleast another 12 months due to commencing a new job.
I believe since I was the person paid for this ticket I should be allowed to use this voucher for my family members. I would like to use this voucher to buy a ticket for my husband. Please advise how we can come to a resolution.
If we cannot come to an agreement I will take this matter further to the ombudsman.
Please contact me on [protected] to discuss or email.[protected]@gmail.com.
More Jetstar Airways Complaints & Reviews
- Jetstar Airways - my nightmare with jetstar 
- Jetstar - extra baggage policy 
- Jetstar - another unhappy customer 
- Jetstar - the jetstar customer care team 
- Jetstar - obtaining money thru deception (allegedly) 
- Jetstar Airways - jetstar flight 3k698
- Jetstar Airways - security scan
- Jetstar Airways - cancellation and refund 
- Jetstar Airways - incorrect booking change
- Jetstar Airways - damaged suitcase