Jetstar — airline
Jetstar airways damaged my mums luggage onboard a flight from Bali to Melbourne on the 27th of October and now they will not respond to emails nor the photos which have been sent in. The Jetstar
Case no. Is 1810634-Q1H124.
Nobody seems to care nor do they want to assist with this issue. My mum asked me if I could assist so I tried making contact through Facebook chat, but they are not willing to resolve this issue. They are too concerned about privacy even though I told them to deal directly with my mum they disregarding my request.
We want someone from Jetstar to look into how the luggage was damaged so baddly and want to be compensated for the terrible damage.
More Jetstar Complaints & Reviews
- Jetstar Airways - my nightmare with jetstar 
- Jetstar - another unhappy customer 
- Jetstar - extra baggage policy 
- Jetstar - the jetstar customer care team 
- Jetstar - obtaining money thru deception (allegedly) 
- Jetstar Airways - jetstar flight 3k698
- Jetstar Airways - security scan
- Jetstar Airways - cancellation and refund 
- Jetstar Airways - incorrect booking change
- Jetstar Airways - damaged suitcase