jetsettersavings / Fraud

1 NJ, United States Review updated:

I booked some flight with them in early April. This company charged me $75 extra then the actually price. I would never recommend this company to anyone.

Comments

• Av
      26th of Apr, 2012

Hi Chris,

I work with Jetsettersavings and don't see any booking for you. Plus there has never been a complaint to customer sevice to date.

Please respond.

• Av
      26th of Apr, 2012

Hello Chris,

We have NEVER received a complaint for any unauthorized charges from any of our customers. Our customers are sent a document listing the final ticket price they must sign and agree upon before a ticket is even finalized.
    We have never been contacted or called by any customer (nor any named Chris), past or present, with a complaint such as this. If this is a legitimate complaint, please contact us at [protected]@jetsettersavings.com or call us toll free at 855-490-7283 and have your full name and customer account details ready.
    We take any and all customer concerns seriously, so please get in touch with us if you truly are in need of assistance. We pride ourselves on maintaining personal contact with our customers, and are dedicated to providing the best service in this very competitive industry.

The Jetsetter customer service team.

• Ar
      21st of May, 2012

this is a bogus complaint