Jetlite Airways / Fake watch delivered

1 India Review updated:

I was asked to scratch a card in order to win a prize as I was traveling with Jetlite. I won a Louis Quartz, which i was told would be give at a redemptive price of Rs. 500/-. I did so and was left aghast when I realized that the product delivered by the AVA merchandising company was a fake one. The warranty cards and the packaging it came with also turned out to be a cheap imitation. This is a very sorry state of affairs with one of the country's biggest airlines. I strongly suggest the consumers to beware of such dubious offers and discounts. In fact filing a writ complaint with the consumer protection cell would be helpful.

Regards,
Mathew Joseph.

Ma

More Jetlite Airways Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Pr
      28th of Aug, 2008

Fully agree with Mathew Joseph. I too suffered this deal. I was initially quite happy that Jetlite is giving me something worth Rs. 3990/- for just Rs. 500/-. Only on closer inspection I was shocked to see that the watch is a piece of c-r-a-p. How can Jetlite cheat, of all people! You can get better watches on platform shops for Rs. 200/-. Don't these people have any conscience? Isn't there somebody who could make Jetlite and AVA pay for their crime? Is law only for common people and not for rich corporates such as Jetlite and AVA? How can Jetlite and AVA cheat people on broad daylight? Is there any justice in our country left at all? I hope the concerned officials in AVA and Jetlite get jailed. I curse that them and their family to suffer great humiliation for cheating public. The Jetlite fellow had the audacity to say that the watch was "Made in Japan." When I asked as to where it is engraved on the watch, he showed me the manual and pointed to, "...originally the components were made in Japan." The manual was full of mistakes. Surely these guys from AVA and Jetlite responsible for this deserve a place in hell.

• Ro
      1st of Sep, 2008

Hi I have also recieved the same kind of offer from jetlite.
    But i was lucky to see your comments on net.
    But instead of all these complaints Jetlite and AVA are still continuously doing same with innocent people.
    I think Govt schould take some strict measure for the same.
    I have planned not to travel in Jetlite in future and i ask people to do the same .

Thanks for your valuable information.