Jetblue / allianz travel insurance
DON'T get fooled, when JetBlue offers you this insurance, that covers nothing...they mislead you into thinking that the insurance is good if you need to cancel for any reason. Not a DEATH, OR a PROVEN MEDICAL emergency.. its a scammmmmmmm
Cancellation coverage refunds prepaid, nonrefundable payments if you have to cancel your trip for one of the reasons
covered by your policy. Covered reasons include the following: sudden medical emergencies, financial default of a covered airline, cruise line or tour operator, bad weather, terrorist incidents, and jury duty. Changing your mind about taking a trip or having certain business obligations are not covered. If you cancel your trip for a covered reason, you must notify your travel supplier(s) within 72 hours of the cancellation.
> How do I file a claim?
More Jetblue Complaints & Reviews
- Blue Jet Diplomatic Service - swindler's organization 
- Jetblue - jetblue hates business travellers 
- Jetblue Airways - $295 ticket costs $100 to cancel 
- Jetblue - want my cancellation fee refunded
- Jetblue - cancellation policy
- Jet Blue - miss spelling my name then charging me $180 
- Jetblue Airways - customer service rep and supervisor
- Jetblue Airways - tv's were not working, very little liquor only able to have one drink of vodka and they ran out
- Jet Blue - flight attendents 
- Jetblue Airways - discrimination