Jetairways.com & Makemytrip.com / no refund!

1245 cavalaire ct.Merced, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 209-230-0638

We bought tickets from makemytrip.com agent name was Vijay Singh in september 2007. Tthey gave us ticket # over the phone. We went to the airport an hour early from our departure but they did not let us on the plane may be they oversold the tickets. After we called our agent they told us to stay at the airport and they will book us on another flight. We sat there for 19 hours and finally they told us you have to buy ticket again .because those tickets are garbage. After all that we came back without flying. We asked them for refund $2900 we paid and they said Jet airways got the money. We checked with our credit card company jet airways took money from our credit card since we never authorized them. We authorize makemytrip.com. Jetairways been sending us person to person even we talk to there head of jetairways name Ruby Chadda been telling us she will call us back, but its been four months we have not got our money back. Such airlines suppose to be thrown out of the U.S.A.

Comments

Ch
  27th of Jan, 2008

jetairways & makemytrip.com - No refund!
JetAirWays & MakeMytrip.com
Merced
California
Phone: 209-628-0001
www.makemytrip.com

Don't trust jetairways & makemytrip.com. They are not refunding my money $2900 plus damages. I am not going to stop until i get my money back. Beware!
He
  13th of Aug, 2008
talk to your bank and ask them to file a dispute...
Sa
  27th of May, 2009
I'am searching for Ruby Chadda. She was my friend in School.
I want to contact her As soon as possible. I want your kind cooperation in helping me to contact her. She can contact me at mathew.sameer@gmail.com.
Waitong for your reply.