Jetairways / what a classic contradiction

1 United Kingdom Review updated:

Dear Verona Dsouza, <br />
<br />
Thank you for your email. Firstly, I would like you to take your position much more seriously. Please could you check your database which holds all the company information regarding my conversation with Jet airways staff and how we were told to fly from Delhi, as flights from Amritsar have been cancelled or flights could not be guaranteed. We would also like to be compensated for all our troubles and inconveniences.<br />
<br />
I find it absolutely disgusting the way you are trying to turn a blind eye to the situation your company has put us through.<br />
We had to Drive in the middle of the night for 9 hours to get to Delhi! when we were booked to fly from Amirtsar. Do you understand the risk you put me and my children through? You cannot comprehend that fact which leads you to your bias decision.<br />
<br />
I find it remarkbley funny how your decision is so different to your customer manager and the staff that we spoke to on the phone and the staff at Delhi airport who explained to me how to get my money back and were also helping others in the same situation as ourselves. What a classic contradiction!<br />
<br />
I had a very similar problem 4 years ago with air India and without any hesitation they realised their mistake and settled the matter with myself in no time. <br />
<br />
Myself and my family travel every year and never have experienced such appalling customer service. <br />
<br />
I feel the recession has effected you and your company in a major way, do you need money? let me know il send it over to you. Also get a charity collection at the airport for you, I am very capable of getting this arranged. <br />
<br />
I WILL be arranging to have a article in the paper regarding the service you provided and the preposterous answer you gave me. <br />
<br />
I come across foolish people like you all the time. Do yourself a favour and get someone with some commonsense to call me or email me.<br />
<br />
Do not try to take me for a fool, or ignore me and brush it aside. I advise you to have a really good think about what your saying and the action you intend to take as there definantely will be major consequences.<br />
<br />
Ps: What bit of English did you not understand? I didn't ask for an apology letter, I am asking for compensation for Inconvenience, suffering, Lack of customer service, the trouble you put my children through and taking into account of me and my family having to drive on the dodgy road for nine hours! and loss of earnings.<br />
<br />
http://www.consumercomplaints.in/complaints/home-c157121.html Please Click Link to View<br />
http://www.consumercomplaints.in/bycompany/jet-airways-a14730.html<br />
I await your response.<br />
Regards<br />
Mr Dal Grewal

Comments

• Si
      26th of Jan, 2010

This is so true this was done to us we paid for a flight from DELHI to AMRITSAR! which should of taken no more then 1 hour and 30 mins by plane. They delayed the entire passengers for 5hours and then made us miss our flights and told us no more flights are schduled and then stick us on a DIRTY COCAH! for a 10 hour Hazardous journey to amritsar! With no FOOD! what kind of service is this? it's happening to hundreds of people they are not compensating there passengers! they are RIPPING OF CONSUMERS! by charging additional flight ticket fee's from delhi to amrtisar and then sending them on a $10 coach trip leaving them £300 better off! DAY LIGHT ROBBERY! we were made ill on a trip with no heating on the coach! mr Grewal what did they say? they have not even bothered to get in contact with us!