Jet Chevrolet / Scam and cheating

United States Review updated:

We recently bought a 2006 Pontiac g6 from jet Chev in federal way, WA. When we bought the car there were a few little things that that needed attention and they promised us they would be taken care of (a handshake), went to dealership and everything changed, they said unless it was in writing they weren't going to do anything (I've been able to talk two people out of buying vehicles from these rip-offs, one person was buying two trucks, the other a vette, $170, 000 to save $200.00... smart move) and I've just begun!
Va

Comments

Te
  26th of Apr, 2009
I know I will never walk on that dealer site again, and never buy another G. M. vehicle. They are B. S. artists
Ro
  26th of Apr, 2009
always get in in writing. This is life rule #1.

its not their fault you didn't follow the rules.. should have payed more attention in school.

There's no scam or cheating going on here.
Te
  26th of Apr, 2009
follow the rules? what rules, when you tell someone something, follow through, don't lie, and then change the rules!!!
Ro
  27th of Apr, 2009
Mistake #1
Did you ask the salesman to put these promises on your written contract before you signed it?

Mistake #2
Did you read the contract before you signed it? Did you notice these items were missing & refuse to sign until they were added?