Jet Airways - India / Fare related issues
I bought a ticket for travel on 28 Nov 2006. I had to cancel this ticket then due to sudden emergencies. I was told that the ticket is in O&V category and I will loose INR 500 towards converting the ticket for use before 2nd Oct 2007. I contacted them now for a ticket for travel on 25th Aug 2007. While the telecon confirmed the availability of a lower fare, I was surprised when I went to get the ticket from the city office. Now the fare available for travel on the date is lower than the earlier fare. Jet says that this cannot be taken and I have to pay higher fare. One service manager called to clarify the position and said that the old ticket can get only a refund of tax only. My husband was made to wait for over an hour and told that the matter needed a senior person to resolve.
Jet airways is making money out of consumers just issuing tickets which are loaded with internal rules, which a passenger can never understand.
It is pathetic for the passengers when they plan to travel and the airline has convenient new rules.
More Jet Airways - India Complaints & Reviews
- Jet Airways - Lost luggage! 
- Jet Airways - Worst customer service for online booking! 
- Jet Airways - Baggage loss 
- Jet Airways - No refund for ticket from last 6 months 
- Jet Airways - Horrendous joyride 
- Jet Airways - damaged baggage and missing items 
- Jet Airways - baggage claim 
- Jet Airways - rebooking flights
- Jet Airways - cancellation & refund
- Jet Airways - loss suffered due to miscommunication and deliberate denial for upgrade against voucher so as to earn profit by jet airways staff