Jet Airways / confirmed ticket paid online - but airlines say no seat

Thailand Review updated:

Dear Sir / Madam,

Please note that my Parents who are Senior Citizens are traveling on JET AIRWAYS FLIGHT IXC to COK (Return) under reservation KVCHQT / Flight Date 23.03.2013 which was booked ONLINE ON JET AIRWAYS website since Thu Feb 14th through my credit card & all payments have been done.

Please note that my parents are facing a lot of harassment at Chandigarh check-in counters from Airlines staff saying the booking was cancelled by the agent !! which is a surprise to us since bookings was done directly on JET AIRWAYS website directly without involving any agents what-so-ever. However after my talks with with the check-in counter they have allowed to board till New Delhi.

With Due respect, JET AIRWAYS is requested to clear the bookings KVCHQT, under reservation number [protected] & [protected] for my parents with immediate effect. A letter was flashed to jet airways already on this email [protected]@jetairways.com but no action has been taken till date

Regards
Hemant Vasan ([protected]@gmail.com)

He
Mar 23, 2013

Comments

• Vs
      Oct 16, 2013

Dear Sir, My son Mr. JAGAN MOHAN VEMU, has booked ticket from Rajahmundry to CHENNAI on 16-10-2013.
    Rajahmundry Time of dep: 10.30 a.m. Flight No. S 23796 Airline JETKONNECT PNR No. ALQBSZ . We have booked ticket a long time back. On 16-10-2013 we went to RAJAHMUNDRY Air port at about 9.30 a.m. for Check in. But your official has said they have closed the check in office. We have spell bound for your action. I have waited at the Main Entrance. My son is at check in office. He waited for about 40 minutes but still no result. But when I waited at the entrance, many passengers went inside for the same flight and were successfully travelled. I know one lady, Smt. Nagamani, ITDA OFFICIAL w/o Umesh Chandra came at about 10.20 a.m. and successfully travelled. So many people you have permitted. We suffered a lot. This is a clear cut cheating of the public for your vested interests by your staff. Please arrange to pay an amount of Rs. 10.00 lacs to me for the insult I have faced. I am going to move a civil case against you in this regard. Let your Chairman and Managing Director interfere in the matter and make justice to me. JET AIRWAYS HAS CHEATED US. V.S.V. SASTRY, KAKINADA, CELL; 9866493197, 0884-2345799