Jet Airways / lost luggage!
I have a problem with Jet Airways and the way they are handling the issue of a lost baggage. The Missing Bag with the reference id is : BOM9W15111 and name ALISTER was lost on 31st October on the Jet Airways flight from Delhi to Mumbai. The bag belongs to my sister who had traveled to Delhi with her group of friends. I was told on 11 th November that they have marked the missing bag as *LOST* and on 20th November they said they would compensate for the same. They had already put forth a claim for the lost baggage with their Finance Department.
I have been following up with them since then and have the emails sent to and from them. They have been telling me, on regular basis, that it takes either 10-15 days or 15-20 working days to process the claim and this is since 20th November 2007.
Since Jan 1, 2008 they have stopped responding to my mails also. Its been over 3 months now to this matter. There is no response from their side and no compensation either... I am really disappointed with them...
More Jet Airways Complaints & Reviews
- Jet Airways - worst customer service for online booking! 
- Jet Airways - baggage loss 
- Jet Airways - no refund for ticket from last 6 months 
- Jet Airways - horrendous joyride 
- Jet Airways - jet airways has not refunded my claim for lost baggage. 
- Jet Airways India - negligent check in, extremely unhelpful and rude behavior
- Jet Airways India - flight cancellation by jet airways
- Jet Airways - regarding cancellation & refund
- Jet Airways - time changing
- Jet Airways - luggage undelivered