Jet Airways / baggage misplaced

I, Rakesh Chada have arrived from bangalore to goa via jet airways konnect flight 9W2304.After coming to goa airport, i was very sad to hear the baggage was missing.After enquiring with the staff present there, i was said that the bag was sent to pune as the person who issues boarding pass in bangalore attached a wrong tag to it.I informed to the staff to help regarding this matter..The bag will be back-pack model, red in colour having a chain containing lock attached to it...Ms.Suchita took complaint from me regarding this issue and said that she would keep me updated about this matter...But, from then, no news has been informed to me...she gave me a phone number to which i call, is of no use because no one lifts...after trying for hours, a lady lifted and said to me that she will talk to her...and again after that, i got not even a single call.I am very unhappy regarding this matter coz they are not able to understand the trouble i'm facing here.I have said to them that i have many things which i need immediately in that bag but even then they are responding in this way...plzzz take action regarding this matter as fast as possible as it is very very urgent to me...

Dh