Jessies Pet Paradise / Beware!

The owner of Jessie's Pet Paradise, Tracey Stillwell, is a CROOK! She's out for a fast buck and will screw over ANYONE at ANYTIME! Do a background check on her and you'll find many lawsuits. She belongs behind bars! She is a thief and morally challenged. Jessie's Pet Paradise was in Elizabeth, CO last year. There were many complaints of sick, dead and/or dying puppies and other animals/reptiles at this store. She split from Elizabeth and moved on to Castle Rock to find a new batch of suckers. PLEASE stay aware from this business or you are just asking to get screwed!

Va

Comments

• Am
      17th of Oct, 2008

All pet stores ### - they all need to be shut down! They keep all the puppymills and backyard breeders in business! This one is no exception! It amazes me that people STILL get puppies from pet stores - please STOP contributing to these ###!

• Az
      6th of Nov, 2008

I bought a Yellow Lab from Jessie's Pet. When I brought Ellie home, she had severe bloody stools. The response from Jessie's Pets was that these little guys were eating the straw in there cage and it was binding them up...(First thought...then stop using the straw). After taking her to the vet, she had a bacterial infection and a severe case of ear mites. After only 5 months of having this precious puppy, we had to put her down due to the most severe case of Hip Dysplasia the vet had ever seen.

Jessies Pet sold me a sick a puppy! They knew she had bloody stools when they sent her home. Jessies Pet should be shut down and these puppy mills have got to be shut down as well. To the person who wrote above...I agree...stop buying from Pet stores! This is what keeps these puppy mills in business!! I made a grave mistake, but those who are reading this are now being warned.

• Li
      12th of Nov, 2008

Jessie's Pet Paradise is my family members former employer and the stories above are not only true they are just the beginning!! Tracie knew she was buying from puppy mills and continued to do it. allowing her to not be charged would be awful! numerous puppies had to be put down because they had Parvo, a deadly disease if not treated immediately. Did Tracie Stillwell care though? NO!!! She saw money coming in and that's all that mattered to her. buying puppies anywhere could always have the risk of them coming from puppy mills. Tracie is not the only one. The entire story is not possible to tell in one message board. She is a disgrace to humans with hearts!!! There were more incidents in the Elizabeth location than in the Castle Rock location the managers at the Elizabeth location knew about the attrocities she was commiting they just couldn't speak up. The vet had to resign her job because Tracie would not listen to her requirements and she couldn't stand seeing those poor puppies being abused like that. Put Tracie Stillwell in jail and throw the key into the puppy mill that she shops with!!!

• Sh
      1st of Feb, 2009

I have a dog from Jessie's Pet Paradise. He was 6 months old and they were unable to sell him due to his age, so she gave him to us for free. If we had not taken him he would have went back to the puppy mill that is located near Franktown Colorado, and became a stud dog. I attempted to save his sister but they refused to give her to me. This dog is wonderful but has a chronic health issue of ear infections. I think this is due to the poor quality care he recieved from being in that dirty nasty pet store. I am glad to see that she has been shut down in Castle Rock now. What a lying crook, the store was just a tax right off for her. THROW HER IN JAIL ANS TREAT HER LIKE SHE TREATED ALL THE ANIMALS IN HER STORES!!!

• Al
      26th of Oct, 2009

I worked for Tracey out at her Haunted Forest in Parker. She is one of the most sleezy lying ### pieces of dirt I have ever met. I wish I would have read everyone of these posts before going to work with her. She takes and takes and takes and never gives a crap about anything or anyone for that matter. She hesitated to pay ANYONE in the forest. And she said tickets were the form of income... She gives us tickets we sell them and that's our money. When we did EVENTUALLY start selling tickets she was absolutely offended!!! She accused MANY people of stealing and there was no way that we sold all those tickets. So what she was telling me is i'm giving you the opportunity to sell tickets but not really expecting you to do it or make money on it. Not to mention that Tracey has a wonderful family working for them... why?? I don't know but they do EVERYTHING and if it wasn't for them Tracey and Allen would get no where with this forest. And not only does that family do EVERYTHING but she doesn't pay 3/4 of them a cent. They do it out of the goodness of their heart... and what happens... Tracey yells obsceneties at them Allen tells them to shut there mouths. He says girls that can't find the place are just "dumb corn fed girls" " stupid broads" and so on. Tracey is drunk and passed out in the trailer by 8:30 EVERY NIGHT. Wakes up... and starts yelling about how horrible everyone did. They are crooked horrible people that have just greedy dollar signs in there eyes. Oh not to mention the fact that Tracey can't even keep a hold of her own children. They run as far away and as fast as they can back to there father... HER OWN CHILDREN WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH HER!!! She is dispicable!!! A disgusting person who will get hit by Karma!!! guaranteed.

• Ki
      11th of Jun, 2010

I was working at the Sauce House in Parker, were little Miss Tracy is the owner.
    I am suing her for refusing to pay me, (saying she had no physical evidence I ever worked there.) no solicitation licenses (while making us go door to door.) and not doing ANY form of background checks/not getting our social security numbers.
    This woman is disgusting, and I pity everyone who works at the Sauce House, because they are such wonderful people, but she is digging herself into a very large hole by screwing over everyone in CO.
    Bring it on, Tracy.

• Th
      10th of Jan, 2011

i can vouch for the last person that commented about the "sauce house" you know who this beautiful ;). oh by the way i came across this page by accident lol hope your doing well babygirl.