Jessica Rich Collection / Replica Dresses!

1 Beverly Hills, CA, United States Review updated:

I ordered a dress they posted on Instagram showing Khloe Kardashian. Wow what a piece of garbage I received! A china polyester thing that fit me like a garbage bag! I just read the few reviews online and apparently I am not the only one to be scammed!

Beware ladies their whole site are ripoffs from other designers.

Sh
May 9, 2016

Comments

Je
  24th of Jun, 2016

The only dress that was posted of Khloe wearing a dress was a black dress with gold buttons called the Cibley dress that was exactly the same item shipped to the customer. If it fit her like a garbage bag the fit has nothing to do with the company. The item sent was exactly the dress advertised. Dont try to bad mouth a store because of your own personal issues.

Me
  19th of Apr, 2018

Why have you taken over 8 weeks to deliver my fancy stilettos shoes? How is this fair to your customer?

Lo
  9th of May, 2018

@Meruany Soriano Omg. I have the same issue. I have purchased many items from sooo many places and never have I ever had to wait even over a week for shoes. Jessica rich is a [censored]. Slow and theft. Takes your money but nothing comes. Like that is a joke to you. Typically black ppl. Rob you first and worry later. U do no care for your customers. Please save yourself the headache. Don’t support her!!! She is fraud!!