Jessica Rich Collection / Replica Dresses!

1 Beverly Hills, CA, United States Review updated:

I ordered a dress they posted on Instagram showing Khloe Kardashian. Wow what a piece of garbage I received! A china polyester thing that fit me like a garbage bag! I just read the few reviews online and apparently I am not the only one to be scammed!

Beware ladies their whole site are ripoffs from other designers.

Sh
May 9, 2016

Comments

• Je
      24th of Jun, 2016

The only dress that was posted of Khloe wearing a dress was a black dress with gold buttons called the Cibley dress that was exactly the same item shipped to the customer. If it fit her like a garbage bag the fit has nothing to do with the company. The item sent was exactly the dress advertised. Dont try to bad mouth a store because of your own personal issues.

• Me
      19th of Apr, 2018

Why have you taken over 8 weeks to deliver my fancy stilettos shoes? How is this fair to your customer?

• Lo
      9th of May, 2018

@Meruany Soriano Omg. I have the same issue. I have purchased many items from sooo many places and never have I ever had to wait even over a week for shoes. Jessica rich is a [censored]. Slow and theft. Takes your money but nothing comes. Like that is a joke to you. Typically black ppl. Rob you first and worry later. U do no care for your customers. Please save yourself the headache. Don’t support her!!! She is fraud!!