Jesse Willms Scam? / Deceptive advertising and business methods

1 11 Athabascan AvenueSherwood Park, Alberta, Canada Review updated:
Phone: 780.416.0211

If you have bought any of the following products and had charges you did not expect -

AcaiBurn
Dazzel White
EasyWeightLossTea

the company who sells them is:
Just Think Media / 1021018 Alberta Ltd

Their address is:
11 Athabascan Avenue,
Suite 240, Sherwood Park, Alberta, Canada T8A 6H2
Telephone: [protected]
Email: corporate@justthinkmedia.com

The owner is Jesse Willms.

He has been previously been taken to court by Microsoft and Symantec for software piracy.

"earncashfromgrants is the Internet property of — what else? — a Canadian company called 1021018 Alberta Ltd., an outfit that has already been sued by Microsoft and Symantec for software piracy."
From: http://www.consumeraffairs.com/news04/2009/03/grant_scam_ads.html

"DID YOU KNOW...Jesse Willms, owner of several tea/weight loss/diet websites (one being easyweightloss.com) has settled multiple lawsuits for Millions of dollars, for stealing others products? "
From: http://www.wulongforlife.com/jesse-willms.html

Jesse Willms business partner is /edited/"

Do a Google search or a search here on complaints board for any of these products and you will see each of them has MANY complaints:

AcaiBurn / Acai Burn

www.insidersecretsguide.com
www.lisasweightlossblog.com
www.preventmyidtheft.com
www.quickcashsupport.com

If you too have had problems when ordering any of these products, you can file a complaint about Jesse Willms and Just Think Media at the following websites:

www.recol.ca (click on 'File a Complaint')

www.ftc.gov (click on 'File a Complaint')

www.ic3.gov

Also please feel free to share your experiences in the comments below.

Comments

16th of Jul, 2009

Just Think Media Product list attached:

5th of Aug, 2009

They are all 20 year old scammers. One day they will wake up and realize that they have to get a real job. They both live in same neighbourhood in Sherwood Park.

5th of Aug, 2009

That is Jesse and /edited/...maybe everyone who has been ripped off by these two should start knocking on their doors to discuss. Look them up in the phone book.

10th of Oct, 2009

ANyone got a home address for these scammers? I will pass it on to the FTC along with my other research into this Jesse Willms scam.

22nd of Oct, 2009

Here is the head office phone number and address for the Jesse Willms scam company called JustThink Media:

JustThink Media
    Careers@justthinkmedia.com
    Corporate@justthinkmedia.com
    Legal@justthinkmedia.com
    customerservice@justthinkmedia.com

Scam product offers include "free trial" offers for:
    AcaiBurn / Acai Burn
    Dazzel White / DazzleWhite
    DazzleSmile / Dazzle Smile Pro
    Credit Report America
    "Online Cash Success Kit"
    and many more...
    They also use the dba JDW Media LLC, out of Idaho & Coastwest Holdings Ltd / LLC as well as shell companies Gillmap Limited County Durham England and Farend Services Limited Nicosia Cyprus.

More about this company and their history can be found here:

Victims of any of these scams can file a complaint at: www.econsumer.gov

24th of Oct, 2009

Are you stupid - no you think everyone else is. You are obviously too young or too stupid to realise (or probably your parents were unable to pass on the message) what goes around comes around. Look forward to following your journey. Look forward to seeing all of the participating parties locked up. I will be following this story with glee - can hardly contain my delight to see you all fall sooner rather than later. Are you funding terrorists? This is the buzz in the UK.

24th of Oct, 2009

Give me the scums full address - I have some friends who would like to pay them a visit.

24th of Oct, 2009

I live a short way from this area and along with other friends can monitor all movements. I also have a few contacts in Cyprus and have passed all details on - oh how the net is closing !

24th of Oct, 2009

I have never felt this way before but when my kids Christmas is threatened because money has been stolen from my account I want revenge - even blood.

24th of Oct, 2009

I challenge everyone to try to get through to the telephone numbers given above. I have tried about 40 times - been connected twice - only for the other party to talk over me and then hang up ! My emails have been blocked, the 'live chat' on dazzlewhite suddenly goes dumb this is a SCAM - who is getting all of the money? I have been told that it is being sent to the Taliban/Iran/Pakistan. Can anyone confirm this? Can jesse tell us where the money is going?

24th of Oct, 2009

Too scared to reply jesse. Yep we all had it figured you were a complete coward. If you are legit - lets hear your story ###.

• Pe
      11th of Nov, 2009

To Whom It May Concern:
    I've been charged twice for this product. I received only one, which is fine, I don't want any more product. I do want my money back ( $87.62 x 2= $175.24) I would be happy to send back the product if there was an address anywhere on the package to send it to.
    Yours Truly, Penny Evans
    penny.e147@yahoo.com

• Pe
      11th of Nov, 2009

I want my money back...where do I send your product?

• Sh
      18th of Nov, 2009

hello please help premiumwhite took £48 . pounds out of my account and this did not say that they said it was £2.95 iam a single mother i work part time and cant afford this money plse can u help i have tryed to get in touch with them and i cant thank you for takeing the time to read my letter

• Sh
      18th of Nov, 2009

hello please help premiumwhite took £48 .pounds out of my account and did not say this they said it wsa £2.95 iam a single working mother and i cant afford this plse help i have tryed to get in touch please help thank you

• Cj
      18th of Nov, 2009

'Broken-record' canned responses from 'whoever'... SCAM!! It says a lot when you as a 'company' (if you can call it that) can only respond with the same post... over and over.

You can mention the terms and conditions all you want, but your tactics still make you a Con!

Deceptive advertising and business methods is right!

• Ge
      1st of Dec, 2009

This Jesse Willms and his numerous companies are all complete scams. All his scam companies on the web should be closed down immediately. I am a victim and I have had to cancel my credit card to stop any further deductions being made. Its a disgrace that he uses what seems to be legit web sites to advertise and rip people off. Close him down immediately.

• Hw
      8th of Dec, 2009
    Best Best Advice +5 Votes

I am from the UK and have also been conned by Jesse Willms and his business partner /edited/". I'm surprised that those in the continent of North America have not organized a joint collection to take out a contract on these ###. I would be tempted to contribute! As you have to reckon that all the staff are in on the scams also then it must be very tempting to contemplate some sort of attack on their premises. I cannot, of course, condone these actions but would have no sleepless nights if any of the above mentioned occurred.

• On
      13th of Dec, 2009

Until the other day, I considered myself to be a smart person. I never thought I would fall for a scam or be the victim of identity theft. Boy was I wrong. Total, they have sucked over $500 from me, before I could even stop it. I just can't see how these guys aren't in jail. ???? Since my discovery of this mess just the other day, I have read so much concerning this scam and read so many complaints of people like me. I tried to file a complaint with BBB, but couldn't get through (and to my suprise, there were zero complaints listed in the last 36 months on the BBB), I did file a complaint last night with FTC, and plan to keep looking for places to file complaints. I wonder, if they do finally catch these guys, is there a possibility that thier victims will be compensated or a chance for all of us to get in on a joint lawsuit??? I wish this was the wild west, because I would sure love to use my gun right now.

• To
      14th of Dec, 2009

I know Jesse cuss everyone in sherwood park does. I know 1st hand that he is a ### with no morals. Just wish someone could take me him down.