Jerseysleague.com / The jerseys fall apart after one washing

Dont buy any thing from here...the jerseys fall apart after one washing and things are sewn on all crooked.i contacted customer support, and all the would do is give me a ten dollar compensation for my next purchase.terrible.could not get a refund or exchange and paypal would not help me either.i hope that this will save somebody from buying from these crooks.

Li

Comments

27th of Jan, 2011
    Jerseysleague.com - Do not order from this site, you will regret it
    jerseysleague.com

Ordered a jersey for my son for Christmas with a due date to be delivered Dec. 23. Has been sitting in FedEx customs for "trademark verification" ever since and was told I would see it in 30 days or I could never see it. Came from China. Requested refund and was told to be patient and they would reorder and provide me with the new tracking number. 7 days, Jan. 12 to Jan. 19, go by and I ask for the new tracking number and they said, "my collgue has lost your order, so haven't send it out. But we will reship within 24 hours, please wait. Hope you can understand." ARE YOU F%$ING KIDDING ME?? Do NOT order from this site!!!

• Mi
      1st of Feb, 2011
    Jerseysleague.com - The jerseys fall apart after one washing and things are sewn on all crooked
    jerseysleague.com

Dont buy any thing from here...the jerseys fall apart after one washing and things are sewn on all crooked. i contacted customer support, and all the would do is give me a ten dollar compensation for my next purchase.terrible.could not get a refund or exchange and paypal would not help me either.i hope that this will save somebody from buying from these crooks.

• Pa
      1st of Feb, 2011
    Jerseysleague.com - Get your jerseys from a reputable company and not these clowns
    jerseysleague.com

Do not buy from this company. I order a "Tiki Barber" New York Giants number 21 jersey. When I recieved the jersey, it was the right number but had "Phillips" on the back. It also looked old and the "Official NFL" tags were worn and dirty. I attempted to have them correct the jersey, even sending them pictures at thier request. They wanted to apologize and offer me $10.00 for my troubles which was way less than the $48.00 that I paid. The customer service website is manned by persons who dont speak alot of english. Get your jerseys from a reputable company and not these clowns.