Jerseysfromchina.com / I ordered from here and the way that they process their orders is stupid

These people are idiots!! I ordered from here and the way that they process their orders is stupid. You place your order then three days later they send you an invoice to confirm the order. Then you have to pay through AlertPay but you have to wait for them to request the money. After a week and a half of waiting just to process your order they ship your order and if what you ordered wasn’t available of course they don't tell you until after you've paid therefore they give you a credit. I almost didn't receive my package because the geniuses forgot to put my suite number on the packaging slip. Luckily the postman asked if it was for our suite. Unfortunately I had to order through them again because I couldn’t find another site that would ship to the USA. I didn't think the odds of them messing up my order again was high but apparently it is a guarantee they will mess up. They completely ignored the new shipping address I used. When I emailed them twice about correcting the shipping address they never responded. I finally received an email saying your order has been shipped WITH THE SAME ADDRESS THAT WAS WRONG! The next day I get an email saying you should have told us sooner, your order has already shipped. WTF!! I emailed twice!! The guy running the site is in Canada. Is this how it works there? Other than the idiots running the site the jerseys are great once and if you receive them!!

Ya

Comments

• Al
      23rd of Nov, 2010

thats because they are in and from China you idiot! what do you expect???

• Ak
      10th of Mar, 2011
    Jerseysfromchina.com - The last email from them told me to &stop wasting my time with your emails&
    jerseysfromchina.com

My son wanted me to order some NFL shirts so I decided to test the site by purchasing a designer bag. The shipping was $12.99. When the invoice came a day of so later, the shipping was $35.00. They told me they would correct the website. I told them to cancel the order unless I could have the shipping as advertised on the website. Amazingly this is when I got cursed out. The email dropped the F-bomb several times. Implying I was stupid to think they could ship from China for under $35.00. I don't know how much it costs to ship from China?!??!! In addition they are pushing you to sign up with something called AlertPay as they bad mouth PayPal. Again I asked that my order be cancelled. Finally I was told to log into my AlertPay and cancel the order. I told them I don't have an AlertPay can they just cancel it. The last email from them told me to "stop wasting my time with your emails." I am going to take that as a sign that my order has been cancelled.

• Sl
      23rd of Mar, 2011
    Jerseysfromchina.com - Wish I had I read through some reviews on this site before trying to order
    Ontario
    Canada

Don't deal with these guys unless you want to be yelled and swore at. They are childish, rude and ignorant and for some reason really hate paypal and anyone asking for a refund when it is quite warranted.

Very unpleasant experience to say the least!!

25th of Mar, 2011
    jerseysfromchina.com

Many personal attacks such [censored]e speech, bigotry, and lewdness on phone and email. Brutal!!! Stay away!!!

30th of Mar, 2011

some people shouldn't be buying online

30th of Mar, 2011

Jerseys from China responses are based on emails. we get many racist emails and remarks and Chinese... be advised that most of the comments posted here are from people who called us "chinks"
    we don't condone racism in any form.

30th of Mar, 2011

complain. but he didn't even bother to read the PayPal document we sent him . not "for some reason"

but for many very good reasons as outlined in the document this guy didn't read... just like the 28 page PayPal agreement that he didn't read before he signed.

8th of Jun, 2011
    jerseysfromchina.com

This guy is crazy. He called me stupid, an idiot and few others too bad to mention. He was really brave in his e-mails. I’ll be sending the 7 e-mails he sent to the BBB of Canada, PayPal and Alertpay. All of this because I would only use PayPal.

• Ba
      11th of Aug, 2011
    Jerseysfromchina.com - Stay away from these company
    jerseysfromchina.com

I ordered two jerseys from this website and the price was 50 for jerseys plus 25 shipping so total would be 75. Well I get two invoices from this place saying I woud have to pay 54 for each jersey and 25 shipping which equals 139 dollars. They also sent second invoice for 450 for what I don't know. I believe that this company does a bait and switch with prices so my final verdict is STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY.

• Lo
      16th of Aug, 2011
    jerseysfromchina.com

They tell you that they can custom make any jersey for you, but it looks nothing like the real thing...not even close. They're custom service is insulting, and there are no returns. STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS SITE!!!

• Ho
      8th of Nov, 2011
    Jerseysfromchina.com - Bad business ethics and incompetent employees working there
    jerseysfromchina.com

I tried to order from this site only to be treated rudely when they asked that I pay western union. The payment process could not be completed by western union, which is good because it's an extra $26 on top of the $25 in shipping they charge. Then they proceeded to call me a liar and canceled the order. Bad business ethics and incompetent employees working there. Terrible payment options available to the consumer.

• Jf
      15th of Nov, 2011

Statistically speaking 3% of all customers are not worth the effort
    The shouldn't be allowed to buy anything... at anytime... from anyone...
    If you are one of the 3% then please go buy elsewhere
    We don't want your business.
    We don't have time for you.
    We are busy giving our customers great customer service.
    97 % of our customers think we are great
    NOTE: these posts are not from CUSTOMERS -
    These posts are from people we don't want to do business with - big difference

• Jf
      15th of Nov, 2011

we do take returns. the return policy is on the website
    and attached to every invoice

• Ne
      13th of Dec, 2011
    jerseysfromchina.com

I tried to order from the site and they claimed to accept all sorts of payment options, but you cannot order by most of the options listed without jumping through a bunch of email processes. When I contacted them regarding and error message while ordering, they said they do not take Mastercard, yet the site clearly states they do. When I cancelled the order telling them their process was cumbersome and payment options were limited, the owner John Taylor, as if that was his real name, blasted me back calling me an idiot and [censored]. After an unprofessional response on my part which I now regret, Mr. Taylor continued to send profanity laced emails calling me a bad customer and even went so far as to send me a document which he must have built his business model on which defines bad customers. What kind of business tells their potential customers to FO and calls them [censored]s.

Wish I had I read through some reviews on this site before trying to order. I would not recommend this site to anyone.

• Ek
      9th of Jan, 2012
    jerseysfromchina.com

This is the same company. I had the same experience as the other reviews for jerseysfromchina.com. Do NOT order from this fraudulent company.