Jerome's Furniture / Diamond Clover Twin bed set
Two months ago I bought a twin extra long pillow top mattress from Jerome's furniture on Morena Blvd. in San Diego. The sales person convinced me that I should have this fancy Diamond Clover Twin bed set with a plush top. He said it was a great mattress for side sleepers like myself. Well in less than two months time the mattress has softened to the point were it gives poor support. I wake up with chest aches and back aches and have to take ibuprofen to be able to function and not be in pain. I called the called the customer service department and they sent out a Sleepteks America Mattress technician who did a few measurements and told me I would have my "answer" in a week. Today I got a denial letter in the mail saying my complaint is unfounded. I called the service department back and they tell me there is absolutely nothing I can do. No refund, no exchanges because I have had the mattress for two months.
I feel terribly cheated. I only wanted a mattress that would give me a good night's sleep. This mattress with this stupid pillow top is way too soft. The sales person really pushed this pillow top stuff like it was the greatest thing but it softens up in no time and gives you no support. I am going to look into the laws and see if I can sue Jerome's for fraud.
More Jerome's Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Jeromes Furniture - poor quality furniture and poor customer service 
- Jeromes Furniture - Bad server and delivery 
- Jerome's Furniture - sectional sofa 
- Jeromes Furniture Stores - Bad service 
- Jeromes Furniture - Poor Quality, Poor Customer Service 
- Jerome's Furniture - delivery service
- Jerome's Furniture - sofa
- Jerome's Furniture - damage floor at the time of delivery
- Jerome's Furniture - failure to repair love seat covered under warranty (manufacturer defect as stated by jerome's technician)
- Jerome's Furniture - very poor and rude customer service from employee and manager.