Jeremy Kyle / Paternity Test

United States Review updated:
The Jeremy Kyle show of 4 Feb included a family which were of obvious low intelligence. This seemed to give Jeremy the 'ammunition' to speak down to them and manipulate them to make 'good television'. To watch this public show of humiliation of human beings was very upsetting and disgusting. Obviously, these sad people are desperate for the money that being on the show pays, because anyone who seriously wants to sort their life out or have 'genuine help' by 'our Graham' would have looked elsewhere or seriously smacked JEREMY in the mouth!!!

N  19th of Feb, 2009 by
The Jeremy Kyle programme on Friday 13th February was so out of order. He was laying into this woman who had given her child up as a baby, this show clearly doesn't research the background of every guest. If it did they would know that this daughter from North Wales clearly brought her mum on as a joke, she was crying and kept walking off the stage, but i never saw any tears. If the researchers did their jobs properly they would know that this horrible girl and her husband have had 5 or 6 children taken into care as they were unfit to look after them, those little mites deserved a better life than those pigs of a parents gave them, and the thought that she is pregnant again makes me sick to my stomach. In my view they should have steralized her and casrated her husband and made sure that they were never allowed to be near a child ever again. The researchers should go into the Town of Caernarfon, North Wales and ask a few questions about them and then bring them both back on the show and lay into them as Jeremy laid into the mother.
N  22nd of Jun, 2010 by
Today in the UK. 22nd June. Jeremy Kyle has a couple on there who are being too specific about sexual activity. CHILDREN could be listening to this!! When do the authorities do something about stopping this?? Is no one checking these things out??
N  4th of Feb, 2014 by
Mr J. Kyle
I am disgusted the way you blamed the mother and all other family members for all their problems of not caring .The show was shown on the Tuesday the 4th of febuary 2014.I was brought up in care no one gave a dam about me .I don not blame other people for my problems.I have H.I.V and have terminal cancer so what the people on you show bothering about blaming other people for their problems and my do you?