JeonlineOutlet.com / I ordered a ted baker travel bag on the 20th of december, today I received a fake cartier bracelet 11 1 2019

1 Chen jeans sgj-yr No .3YUNXIAO Road,GuangZhouShi, GUANGDONG, China, ME, United States Review updated:

I don't want this item, l would like my money returned to my account so l can purchase my travel case. I was given an order no.and when looked lve traced to the above site, only to find I'm in the minority of people who have been scammed by ordering an article that I wanted, to be sent a piece of TAT.i was under the impression this was an American site as I paid a fee to my bank to transfer from pounds to dollars.

Br
Jan 11, 2019

More JeonlineOutlet.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

13th of Jan, 2019

I have had the same problem as you, I sent for the same travel bag and it was priced at £31.99 but have charged my credit card for over £48 and I have had no e.mail from them or any correspondence at all plus no Ted Baker travel bag. It seems that they may be a fake site as my credit card company has been in touch. I want a refund too but had no response yet.

13th of Jan, 2019

@Janet Purser Briashe1948 - Have you got a legit e.mail address to send to jeonline.com as when I try to send them a e.mail it’s coming up as not registered and will not send. I also want my money back and I have had no invoice or order number. If I don’t hear from them I will be getting in touch with my credit card company.

16th of Jan, 2019

Same thing happened to me! I was sent a fake ray ban pair of sunglasses!! I’m so upset!

• Ly
      22nd of Jan, 2019

I have had the same problem as everyone else on here. I ordered several Ted Baker suitcases and handbags in December 2018 (i thought from the USA, but it appears to be from China!) but all I have received so far is one pair of fake Ray Ban sunglasses. I have reported it to my Bank as I paid by credit card and they are going to investif=gate and I will hopefully get my money back but people need to be warned about this site which pops up on Facebook!!!

• Up
      25th of Jan, 2019

I have had the same problem. I ordered a Ted Baker travel bag in December 2018 (I thought it was from the US, but it appears to be from China) but all I have received so far is one pair of crap looking cheap red fake Ray Ban sunglasses. People need to be warned about this site which pops up on Facebook as it obviously appears to be a scam. I'm not sure if I will be able to get my money back as I paid using my debit card!!!