Jenny Global Trading / Fraudulent Business

1 3221 marshlane wayRaleigh, NC, United States Review updated:
Phone: 919-349-5591

Jenny global trading in my mind is on top of the fraudulent businesses in the USA. I sent $1, 900 for a motor and i was promised delivery in 4 business days but i have lost count of the number of days now. As soon as they received my payment, they stopped answering phone calls and emails. What a shame. This king of attitude is not right especially in this economic headship. So, i'am not letting this guy get away with this. I have launched a complain with the consumer fraud unit with the Orlando police department and i'am not stopping there. I'am going to Orlando to follow on this and ensure that this dead beat is put in his proper place. I will never rest until i achieve this goal. If you are ever scammed, pls take the fight to the scammer. That's the only language they understand.

Comments

Oo
  25th of Dec, 2008
Jenny Global Trading - Fals Advertisement
Jenny Global Trading
713 Governor's Avenue
Orlando
Florida
Phone: 407-832-4218
jennyglobal.com

I received a quote for a supercharger from Jenny Global Trading.The cost of the supercharger was $550.00 and they had 1 in stock.After they received the money, they told me it is coming from another location and it would take a month to get their warehouse.This was on Oct.10, 2008 and to this day I have not received anything.They don't answer their phone or reply to my e-mails.
But when I submitted my request, they replied promptly.They are an affiliate of Automotix and practice the same bad ways of other Automotix
affiliates.BEWARE OF JENNY GLOBAL TRADING, WITH THEIR TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE, AND BAD BUSINESS PRACTICE.

Ww
  8th of May, 2009

Funds were returned customer had poor business conduct so order was canceled. Usuallythes are the ones that get parts and echange the good parts then call for a refund. Han no choice, people would be amazed how some customers trie to rip business off, but the good thing is that our customers are alway satisfied because we put them first.

REFUND REFERENCE #45098967 MONEY GRAM www.moneygram.com

www, jennyglobal.com

Bu
  8th of Jul, 2009

I was ripped off much the same way the customer above was ripped off. This so called business is nothing more than a scammer. I sent this business a money order in march and have yet to receive any part that i ordered or tracking number or refund .Shortly after they received my money they quit taking calls from me. However they will take calls from other numbers. I am currently talking to the prosecutor at orlando and the FBI to have these people prosecuted as i have given the express package info and the money order tracking info to them. I hope they are arrested and jailed soon for the way they have ripped people off. My phone number should you want to talk personally to me is 479-420-7150 call me anytime.

Su
  15th of Jul, 2011

Are you willing to tell the truth now..My nane is Suarez Jenny!