Jennifer Hodges Photography / Bad experience

1 DFW, TX, United States Review updated:

This photographer took our pictures with her kodak digital camera, wanted cash up-front, gave no receipt, and then refused to give us the pictures. She emailed some of the pictures to us, but they were not that good. She said we have full copyright to the pictures, but the package we paid for was never filled, and I ended up having to order Christmas cards from Shutterfly. This photographer has done nothing but lie and make excuses, has threatened not to give a partial refund because she says that I changed some "password" that I didn't mess with at all!!! When I went to log into the shutterfly account she set up with our pictures in it, she had deleted each and every one. I am devastated, because even though the pics weren't great, I take any pics I can of my child with severe autism because they are hard to capture. We were swindled, lied to, and treated rudely by this so-called "photographer". BEWARE OF THIS PERSON!!! SHE WILL RIP YOU OFF!!! I never got my pictures or my refund. My friend had the same experience with her. After she took our money she said she was going Christmas shopping.. boy did she... to the point that she couldn't even fill her client's orders! DO NOT USE THIS PHOTOGRAPHER!

Kl

Comments

• 5s
      31st of Dec, 2008

I encountered Jennifer Hodges Photography when she contacted me to "trade" photography services for my dinning table and chairs that I had for sale. I agreed back at the beginning of October. We set up a shoot day then the day of the shoot she emails me to cancel. I emailed her several times attempting to reschedule and she was always "busy". I attempted to renegotiate our "deal" as she refused to follow through with her end of the it. I offered her a possibility of either returning the table or making small payments instead. she has refused to do anything and has outright told me that she will NOT return the table to me!

This woman seems to be a scam artist and is nothing more than a common thief! Be warned and do not do business with her.

• Je
      3rd of Dec, 2009

Eeek, this makes me really sad. My name is Jennifer Hodges as well and I just started out doing wedding photography. I do NOT want to be lumped in with this woman...eeeeeek! Please anyone googling the Oklahoma Jennifer know that this is NOT the same person!