Jennifer Foreacre, Jenn.Nu, Kissmykitty / scam, fraud

1 Lancaster Township, PA, United States Review updated:

Whatever you do... DO NOT donate money to Jenn Foreacre or her husband Daniel Foreacre or her children Alyssa and Ryan Foreacre. Jenn and her family are homeless. This is true BUT the circumstances surrounding this are a lot different than she claims.

Jenn is currently claiming that she lost everything due to health issues. This is [censor]! Jenn and Daniel are drug addicts, both pill poppers, who lost everything because they chose drugs over food and housing for their supposedly autistic children.

CPS intervened at the end of December and took their children away. Thank GOD because these two monsters are not fit to be parents. They are neglectful and abusive and I hope they NEVER see their children again!

You can view all of her lies here:

• Updated by kissmykitty, Jan 15, 2018

Also you'll notice she NEVER responds to people's comments, NEVER talks about her children. Let this drug addict die on the streets where she deserves.

Ki
Jan 15, 2018

Comments

• Je
      15th of Feb, 2018
    Best Best Advice +7 Votes

As if you needed any more proof that Jenn Foreacre is a drug addict. This photo should tell you everything.

• Ka
      2nd of Apr, 2018

I really don't know what to say.

• Ka
      2nd of Apr, 2018

@karynblogs Someone needs to Report Karyn Brotzman to CPS.

1st of May, 2018

Jenn and Daniel Foreacre have been kicked out of Karyn's home for abusing heroin, pawning all their belongings and trying to steal from them. Daniel Foreacre was in jail for a month for choking a child.

1st of May, 2018

Interesting..

3rd of May, 2018

I hope to keep this updated with regular evidence.

More.

8th of May, 2018

Some photos of Jennifer Foreacre / Jennifer Hamed on heroin/withdrawals.

8th of May, 2018

Jennifer leigh (hammed) foreacre aka kissmykitty, formerly of jenn. nu, injennsbag.com, and kitty. nu has a long sordid history and i’m about ready to spill the tea on what happened when I let her and her husband come stay with me. daniel foreacre will also be mentioned in this article aka kuldin on instagram possibly termitus.

I am a bleeding heart, I try to please people often times at the cost of myself. I try to help and fix broken people, it’s what I do. I have been through the ringer with ex-boyfriends, being homeless and being in abusive relationships. but I never, ever, would dream of doing to someone what they did to me. are you a little lost? you shouldn’t be. apparently someone beat me to it and there’s an article on her on scam report and complaints board, although i’m unsure of the exact time line of the latter link because jenn and dan both said that their children were taken shortly before or after thanksgiving. yes there are comments about me in the last link posted, and this is what I have to say to that: we were already working with cps to get their kids back and to get assistance with helping us move getting my children diagnosed and treated for adhd and possibly autism. my husband and I were working our asses off and were told it was a lost cause. you can see jenn’s twitter@kissmykitty (if she hasn’t changed it yet) but for months since losing her home she would beg for money for gas, saying her paypal balance was negative and people were donating. there was even a gofundme.com and they are still broke.

If you look on ujs portal pa, you’ll see that both of these people have two pages of court dockets against them. their eviction from eden gardens began in may according to these court dockets. mind you, pa law states that when an eviction happens you have to give a 5 day notice, a 10 day written certified notice, then a court date will happen and after the court date you then have 30 days from the court to pack up and get out. this didn’t happen for them as you can see on jenn’s twitter (@kissmykitty) that she had mere hours to pack up her trailer throw it all onto a u-haul and get all of it into storage. even though she had time to get the money together, or pack up the trailer and get everything into storage. this happened in june/july of 2017. soon after, she began to beg for money via paypal and her, her children and husband were bouncing from homeless shelters and squatting in church cabins that had running water, heat, etc. everyday she would be begging for money because of “laundry and food costs” even when they were living at the transitional living center. the laundry I understand but they got $300 in food stamps and could use that to go to local markets and get stuff to make sandwhiches, etc. they got kicked out of transitional living home for breaking the rules; one of the rules was having a cat inside their room and the other rule was possession of a gun. she had food stamps at the time and did not need money to eat with. she told a sad story of her dumpster diving for food. this was actually her hobby and she would do this for her family and pets. she even bragged about eating dumpster sushi. the only thing they needed was money to do laundry, and gas for their car, and even then it was a bs excuse because they have an amazing bus system. jenn even took over her daughter’s deviantart account to the point where she has a scam warning with her full name because she supposedly had $104 in her personal paypal and would try to commission artists, all while having a queue of unfinished paid commissions for others, at the same time begging for money. all of which shouldn’t have happened because alyssa isn’t the correct age to even have a paypal or da account.

It was in december that she deleted everyone from her facebook because she lost her children. during this month she began staying with a friend of hers that was formerly a neighbor and daniel assaulted two of her special needs children. daniel was also off of his medications and was spiraling out of control and ended up punching jenn in the face. he then drove himself to a hospital to overdose on sleeping medications. this led him to have a state mandated psych evaluation as well as a time in jail.
    They have charges pending against them for traffic citations for driving a car that hasn’t been registered or insured since 2015. jenn herself doesn’t even have her license anymore because of so many moving violations. but the begging continued, and as a person that was accused of having an addiction because of my chronic pain issues, my heart broke for her situation. little did I know that this was a self-inflicted, long - time coming thing. when jenn and two friends went to a justin timberlake concert together, a witness saw her swapping pills with another person. she would post online (seriously check her flickr) about her post-surgery vicodin and percocet mixture. she would moan and complain about how much pain she was in and how the stress of being homeless was making her pain worse. which ok, since I also suffer from chronic conditions, I can say that stress does in fact make pain and depression worse… but read on.

At the end of january I let these two criminals into my home. I didn’t know it at the time, but jenn later admitted to me that she came into my home–where my special needs children lived–with heroin on her person. i’ll get to that in a moment. immediately she walked into my home, a place where she would live rent-free and only contribute food stamps that her and her husband went through during their time up at night while my children and I slept. the deal was that they would either clean while I took care of the kids or pay 50/50. they had no income and ssi wouldn’t approve their case after 5 years of trying to get it, so they were stuck cleaning. from the get go she expressed disdain for my children because toddlers are “[censored]” and “messy.” I began to feel like a horrible mother and my already bad depression began to spiral out of control. we had bonded over surgery complication after surgery complication. I thought I finally had first hand understanding of what it was like to be in pain, to have anxiety, etc. I had my shortcomings and I admit them wholeheartedly. the difference was that I learned from them.

So february came around. at this point jenn was using house m. d - level opiates and it became apparent that jenn had snorted through her script and needed to run down to lancaster to get what she would call medications. I also started noticing that she would go over to my family’s home, all of them being older and pain patients to some degree themselves and would do nothing but [censored] about how “dirty” my home was, and how awful of a mom I was. that my children would be better off in foster care. that she would go through my room to find things to pawn. that my addictions and depression would ruin them. my family kept their mouths shut and they finally got my husband to come over on his day off and told us everything that was being said, and when confronted jenn lied about it. the next morning, she demanded that she go down to lancaster for meds and to “see her children”, which she never did, and I found out that they aren’t allowed to see them until dec 2018 or until they follow the court ordered classes and submit to supervised visitations. that morning she demanded that I take my paypal card and fill up her gas tank. that was after I told her I wouldn’t just give her my card. I went to the gas station up the road and when I opened her gas cap I accidentally opened her trunk. inside her trunk was my cricut explore cutting machine, several laptops that were broken and or put back together, cell phones, etc. I was furious and took everything to my mother’s home to keep them cleaning out her trunk.

That night we planned to kick her out, but she was pulled over and surprise! daniel had a warrant for his arrest for the assault of a minor. the police ignored lancaster’s dispatch of “bring the female” because she was the domestic abuse victim in this case, the police felt sorry for her and let her go so she came home. since dan was in jail at this point, we didn’t want to just throw her out even though we ran sacked her room going through everything to make sure that nothing that belonged to us was stashed away and I even went through her car the next day and kept doing so. all trust at this point was gone. we didn’t know what to do at this point, so we made a deal with her that if she and daniel both got counseling for their issues we would call cps to start getting their kids back. boy did that backfire. the social worker basically told us that we couldn’t have them in our home because they were a “lost cause” but i’m getting ahead of myself. I believe with my whole heart that people can and do change.

I gave them the name of crossroads counseling in williamsport, pa, which is a very good facility that helps with mental health and addiction issues. she never made the phone call. dan was in jail for a month and she became a completely different person. she became lazy, depressed, and slept most of the day. I would drag her [censored] out of bed and she’d make an excuse to crawl back into it. her usage began to get worse and our landlord began the eviction process for everyone in the home because she had also talked with the lancaster caseworkers. she told them that she was unhappy that an addict and possibly a trafficker was in her home. we found black mold prior to this and was planning to move anyway. we needed money, so I began selling things of mine, and the money would go missing shortly after. she would say “let’s go to lancaster and have a girl’s day”, and we would always go to the same mcdonald’s and meet the same people. one of those people knew a cousin of mine that has a pretty long rap sheet. I quickly put two and two together and began the plan to get moved without them. I couldn’t say anything to anyone because I feared what her and her psychotic husband was capable of. around $800 over the next month and a half alone went missing and that’s not included in what the overdraft fees from the bank account was because she would get into my wallet and take my card to fill up her gas tank.

I do want to take a moment and make it perfectly clear, that yes, I am naive. I trust too easily and unless I am supposed to take care of the person I don’t keep track of their medications or how they are taking it. I took a drug and human behavior course and what she said about the absorption issues taking a toll on her made sense so she snorted her medications to get it into her system faster and to get the full effect. I mean its why people that have rny gastric bypass have to take calcium three to six times a day depending on your level of need and what other medications you’re on. it took a while of me observing her behavior and quietly watching before I realized the extent of her issues.

Her car at the time she moved in smelled horrible. living in it for two weeks with a cat took a toll on the smell of her car, but she would blame it on my children’s car seats and she demanded that we not leave them in her car because they stunk. we washed them, and she still complained. finally, my husband said to her that maybe it’s the fact her car was used for a litter box. her cat, derp, even though he’s supposedly fixed, would spray everywhere. this wasn’t just the case with my home either as it was confirmed that he would do this in other homes that he was staying in.

After danial came back, all he did was sleep, eat, and play video games. I would cook, and the deal was if someone cooked, another person would clean up. the clean up landed on jenn more and more because I refused to. jenn had already gotten around $800 dollars from me when I sat down and added up all the money that she would take to spend for the house only to have her come back with dumpster dives and food stamps buys. that is fine, but when you’re telling us that you’re getting cleaning supplies, kitty litter, food, etc., we expected that to be done. instead she would bring back whatever she could find from the dumpsters and make the cats deal. we knew that money was going missing and with her doing laundry whatever was in our pockets would disappear. I would buy myself perfume and face primer and wash and whatever I had she would take and put into her room and i’d have to go get it. this really started to irritate me and I had to start hiding things in different spots in the house.

At the end of march, she got a message that her other cat, freyja, was found. this cat was gone for six months and found over twenty miles from her drop-off site. for a small, fluffy cat this may or may not have happened, but regardless the cat was returned. jenn never got her to the vet like she supposedly said she did on social media. she kept that cat locked in her sleeping area which was also our laundry room, and would [censored] if you left the door open or tried to touch the cat. she became weirdly obsessed with this cat.

Orginal freyja

Orginal freyja

Rando kitten she got back

Rando kitten she got back
    On twitter jenn is now saying that for a cat that had to have an emergency spay, freyja just had two kittens. upon looking up older photographs of the original cat, this cat is nothing like the pictures. the markings are different, and the eye shape is different. she is even trying to get a ‘refund’ for a spay ‘that didn’t happen. ‘she also wants compensation for the kittens!

Dan came home from jail and he would do nothing around the house. his attitude of being better than us grew stronger. we were under the impression that he was a manager at an upscale restaurant, but it was a burger king. ok, not a problem, but don’t sit there and compare your 40 hour a week job to my husbands 90+ hour a week trucking job where he must do hard physical labor (hooking and unhooking large hoses, climbing on to top of the sand can/box to open the doors that needed opening, not to mention the maintained pre-trip logs a diesel engine takes). dan was also the most ablest person I have ever met, for someone that supposedly has mental disorders and physical disabilities. he would tell me that I would have to power through and do what needs to be done. finally, one night I snapped and said, “that’s rich coming from the man that sleeps all day and refuses to get a job.” he could have gotten a job at the gas industry sitting in a guard shack making $10 a hour, but no he wouldn’t do that because of the fatigue of his muscles would go through. yet he could fuck his wife, play video games all night long and sleep all day. they expected my children to be quiet during day time hours and finally I had enough. I think my breaking point was when he was too busy sitting his lazy [censored] in front of my desktop that he took over (I still have it) and told my children to leave him alone because they were asking for goodnight hugs and kisses. for two people that tried to say that we were family, you do not treat children like that. and this became more and more of a problem. all they did was [censored] about the free ride they were getting and now that ride has come to an end, so they remain silent. whenever my boys would do something that I didn’t catch (I have to pee sometime.) or they didn’t like they would smack their hands and scream at them. jenn especially would swat them. finally one day a few days before we kicked her out, one of the boys tripped and accidentally kicked one of the cats on their way down and she spanked them right on the spot because she was going through with drawls. I cuddled them and explained that it was an accident and from now on I would handle my own kids since she didn’t have hers anymore. the worse her withdraw was at the moment the worse she would treat my children. the boys began acting out more and more and with plans already in place for us to move it was only a matter of time to make sure they were kept safe.

The only times they were awake was at night, or when jenn had to run to lancaster. and there were times that I would go because it was a pharmacy run and every time, because i’m “thick”, I would get cat called. to me being fat for so long I didn’t even know it was me they were talking about, and since i’m married I didn’t care. jenn would get insanely jealous because she would “put forth an effort, put make up on, look nice and try and here karyn is in yoga pants very little make up on a hoodie with a messy bun getting hit on left and right.” um ok? she would also try to proposition my father in law to try to get pain pills out of him, which never worked because he likes curvy women and not women with the figure of a teenage boy (his words not mine.) and if I began to eat right and lose weight she would get more jealous and try to tempt me with sweet treats. (she had rny gastric bypass but still ate like a carb-loving, sugar-eating morbidly obese person that she was before the surgery. I was the same person before surgery not after.) one day he stopped by to drop off some rapid release tylenol and caffine pills because I had a migraine and was completely out (i’m severely allergic to immitrix) and he ran upstairs to see the boys and jenn was in the shower and she got out of the shower naked and asked him if he liked what he saw. he said no and to get dressed. he then made a comment about seeing men with bigger tits.

I talked to the caseworker and we decided for my children to be elsewhere while I started to really dig around. I messaged a girl, w, to tell my suspicions too as she warned me and sadly, I didn’t believe her. I didn’t know until after jenn had already done it that she tried to play it off as ‘trolling’, and for that I apologize. I had reset my phone and never reinstalled twitter until just recently. anyway, during my packing of a two-story house by myself while my husband was at work and jenn and dan were too ‘weak’ and ‘sick’ to help so instead they slept, had sex and did laundry (we found out later that she was going through pockets and keeping whatever she found.) I found some pain killers from my hernia repair surgery that were still good. mind you, they were very low milligrams and somehow she found out about them. for two days she texted me non-stop to share my script. I told her no and she lost her mind. she came storming up to my bedroom while I was asleep with a severe migraine and demanded that I ‘make it right’ because she gave the last of her bag of heroin to dan to help him sleep (knowing he was off his zoloft and was violent.) and she tried to drink my husband’s vodka again (she would drink herself into a coma when she didn’t have meds or drugs). at this point she was getting out of my house that night as she’d just admitted to having drugs in my home, and not only was she doing them but so was her mentally ill and violent husband. a man that liked to hit women and children. she’d also snort ambien and then walk around in her underwear because she was high. she screamed at me and I finally snapped. I admit I was throwing stuff at them to get them out, and then dan started towards me with his fists raised. now mind you, my husband was right there and he was calm, until I pulled my husbands 9mm out of the closet and reminded them that we have guns for both hunting and protection and if they didn’t pack up and leave right now, I would call the police and have them arrested because I feared for the lives of myself and my children who were home sick because we were moving that weekend into the new place. I have no idea how to load the 9 mm and we don’t even keep ammo in the house because of my own depression issues and suicidal idealizations.

Daniel during this altercation was telling me what a piece of [censored] I was as a mother and that I was lazy and didn’t do what needed to be done with house work and whatever and he started to come after me. knowing his history with hitting children and women, my husband, who is a farm boy that i’ve seen lift pregnant deer off a road way after they’d been hit, pick up cow calves and throw hale bales when we lived on the farm, got out of bed. he didn’t have to pick up the gun in the locked box on the bed because he knows how to fight, and that’s when jenn started pushing daniel down the stairs and told him to pack and so they could leave. my husband very calmly asked her, “so where’s all the money you promised us? I mean you’ve driven my wife to a breaking point, almost cost us our children and we are debt because of your addiction issues. so what’s up with that?” she had no answer of course and sadly I did break and was throwing things at them to get them out. I couldn’t load the gun even if I knew how; we don’t keep bullets for the 9 mm in the house because I have suicidal idealization and I don’t feel comfortable with them being the home and me knowing where they are at. dj is the only one that knows where they are at. the entire clip isn’t even stored with the gun in its locked box.

They packed up and left taking all three of their cats with them. mike, a friend that worked with my husband, called and asked if people were supposed to be in our apartment. mike lives downstairs and helped us get the apartment.. we said of course not; we were still getting trucks and stuff together to pack. well jenn was out of drugs, so she calls an ambulance because ‘she has a strangulated hernia’ and they left to go to the hospital leaving the cats here. I offered no help or sympathy except to keep the cats safe since they were fiv positive and two of them were already over weight and older.

Then, I started getting messages from people that knew her and the truth began to unravel. she was constantly getting her utilities shut off, and she would scam and forge anything and everything she could to get ahead. she would even turn on electric after it was turned off by the company, call in with a cpap medical necessity, and as you can see she’s been cheating people for a very long time. the woman she lived with before me had cps involved already because her children were special needs and was told repeatedly to not let them back in. things would go missing from her place as well, and she’s terrified because of the threats that jenn made to her that she’d ruin her life. daniel attacked two minor special needs children and that’s why he was in jail. jenn would steal children’s medications from the people she was living with; I saw that first hand when my children’s motrin bottles would go missing or when my son’s nebby was hidden, and he had a bad cold. apparently jenn would take all the nsaids she could get her hands on so she would have to have another surgery.

What really upset me was that they were both living there for free and she felt entitled enough to say that she demanded to be paid for doing the house work. then I would have to go and redo all the dishes that she did because there would be grease on them from her soaking them over night in cold water. or the fact that I would cook, and daniel would be too picky to eat it so he’d go with out but then dirty up the kitchen just to make some [censored] junk food meal. my youngest son is allergic to grape jelly. they knew this but still had to buy grape jelly and grits with what left over food stamps that she didn’t sell in april so dan could have prison grits. they would then put them in the fridge where my son could get it. I mean this is just a few of the things that jenn and dan put us through.

After they left I went over to my mother’s and r said his old laptop was missing, and it was around the same time that jenn was last over there and suddenly she has a laptop to give to her daughter. daniel also refuses to believe that we do not have his ps4 that jenn had pawned because he enables her, and they think they can just come back here and get whatever stuff they have here. there is nothing here of theirs, and we told them that. dan also said that I went off the deep end on social media, but they were being the bigger persons and not doing anything back. first off, what could they have on me? I let them live there for free, protected my kids, tried to fight for theirs when they refused to, and offered help which they also refused. but if she had opiates in her system she could get in and out of dumpsters just fine where there are some days that I couldn’t even climb on a chair to get something high in my kitchen. this included getting over 700 lbs. of kibble out of a petco dumpster. I know that I couldn’t do that myself but then again there are a lot of things that I can’t do that she can even with her ‘bad’ back.

To the people that donated money to her, I hope that this helps you understand what really happened, and to not give them more money. to those who think that I wasn’t working with cps and haven’t made reports, I have and will continue to do so. right now, my paypal is in a negative balance because she decided to try to use a paypal card she stole from me. thankfully when she tried to take the $300 dollars out of my account we caught it and stopped it, all but that small negative balance has been returned and the police have been notified. the card itself is also canceled and the bank account will be closed soon as well. all passwords have been changed and I now have a mace gun to use to protect myself. and all of this because I have too big a heart and tried to help.

My father-in-law did tell her that if she ever came back without having the money owed to us, he would get involved and he’s friends with most of the state police in our area. I guess you never know what kind of hell that could happen once addiction is involved. we are slowly unpacking, and we are finding more and more things missing, especially canned food and we have no proof on where it went even though I have my thoughts. thankfully most of the things of value are still here, like my mother’s wedding set and other valuables. and I am thankful that we no longer have to put up with lies and addiction. I mean I just can’t imagine what would have happened if these two, pill popping munchhausen syndrome couple had cost us our kids what my husband would have done. a few days ago I got a phone call from their cps caseworker to verify what had happened, where they were, and what the past few months had been like. this is also after i’d already talked to the cps caseworker that we were locally working with that told us basically jenn and dan are lost causes and them remaining in our home would have cost us our children.

If you know an addict that refuses to get help, then walk away. if they are willing to get help, then help them. take them to meetings, take them to a medical care facility. however, the person addicted must want it. look up your local resources with addiction and mental health, but don’t make the same mistakes I did and try to fix someone who is so clearly broken. at the end of the day it could cost you everything., just like it did with these two people.

Edit:

I offered that the cats could remain with us since we love them and the kids love them, and instead of leaving them with us where they would be cared for jenn picked them up, probably thinking that we wouldn’t be there. but our moving crew was at the apartment and she picked them up. a few days ago she posted to twitter that “freyja” the kitten that she picked up thinking was her spayed cat, gave birth to two kittens. her brother however, posted on facebook that the cat had three kittens and only one survived and that all three adult cats and the surviving kitten has gone to the harrisburg pa shelter. I am going to try to get felix back since he is so old and fiv+.

Edit 2:

I was cleaning out my desktop computer and I found the following pictures:

This is jenn going through with draw. she would get sweaty and stink to high heaven. this happened way too often.

Heroin. [censored] heroin. wtf. i’m so glad we kicked her out.

Please, do not donate to these two anymore. do not enable them. their own family has disowned them and things will only get worse. but this is where my part in the story ends. I tried to help. it cost me so so much and i’m free. I will never forget what these two scam artists have done to me and my family. good news is that my fil’s laptop has been found. so that at least isn’t the case of theft in this instance. i’d pity them but I learned a valuable lesson from my ex..”self inflicted doesn’t count [censored].”

And in this case it is 1o0% self inflicted. i’m sorry I let them into my home, and i’m sorrier that I didn’t see it sooner or just kicked her [censored] out when dan didn’t come home that night. but I can at least say that I tried. that I saved myself and my children. that my husband is probably the most amazing person ever and has been with my ever step of the way.

Screenshots

8th of May, 2018

Update on the cat situation:
    After my sister neglected them for over a week while they were in my care, I had to ask a friend of mine to take them to a Harrisburg shelter. I did mention that one of the three original cats gave birth to two kittens. Tonight I found out that it was three kittens. And only one was alive by the time they were rescued, while the three adults were fine. I feel relief but I also feel like absolute [censored]. I never asked for this. But with this little incident I finally got the courage to cut myself off completely from my family for good. No more being taken advantage of or being treated like a subhuman. This is an excellent opportunity for a new beginning, despite it having to come to a very morbid point for me to be able to do it...

Facebook buy/sell

9th of May, 2018

11th of May, 2018

About two years ago, I foolishly "loaned" her money to help her mother (another grade A winner from what I've read) from getting evicted. I know I'll never see that money again. I understand they're both not well, but maybe stop taking in every stray cat you find and rushing it to the emergency vet. I limit myself to one dog because that's all I can afford. Also, there's absolutely NO job you can find to support yourself? Data Entry, Telemarketing, etc? No one is asking you to mine coal but for God's sake, do something.

As for her heroin use, I remember reading in her blog that her doctors would load her up with Dilaudid, Percocet, and God knows what else. Once that coach turned into a pumpkin, she probably turned to heroin. I've lived in Pennsylvania my whole life and that's a tale as old as time. You can't throw a rock around here without hitting a dope addict.

Anyway, stay far away from them and don't get burned. I just hope the kids will be alright.

20th of May, 2018

@John Dietrick There is no reason why her and Daniel can't work. They are hardly disabled. Just lazy. Jenn has ALWAYS been this lazy. She has NEVER had a job. Like mother, like daughter. I feel very sorry for their children.

23rd of May, 2018

This [censored] had the audacity to take pictures of her child in the hospital and then post them on her website. for someone who made a big issue a few weeks ago about how she couldn’t leave her job but was still able to blog about it while at work that her daughter’s fingers were crushed in a doorjamb, jennifer had absolutely no problems taking pictures of her daughter in the hospital solely for the sake of posting it on her website.

But will she actually be one of the nominees for a stick it award? who will be nominated for “best blog?” what about “future jerry springer guest” or “worst parent?”

I am so pissed off right now. how can anybody even think of taking pictures for people on the damn internet while their child is ill in hospital?!

Umm jennifer foreacre? wonderful webmistress she is-always putting her adoring public first-I can just see her lying in the bed the other night thinking about what to blog about - “hmmm i’ve nothing to blog about-my recent purchases? nah did that last week ummm hows about my fantasies about rimming my brother in law? nah i’ll keep that for next month I think!! i’ve got it! i’ll poison my daughter, rush her er and take piccies I bet no-ones done that yet!!” jenn wobbles off to search under the sofa where she keeps her meds “ah this’ll do-I think its dog wormer but it’ll do the job! alyssa mummy wants you come here darling I have sweeties for you…”

Potential munchausen’s syndrome in the making (re:earlier er admittance) or does she just like using her kid as website content knowing, she’ll get comments over it?
    I understand shes a 21 year old-but really she needs to grow up-seriosuly though I do feel sorry for her in a lot of ways
    I mean shes fat, ugly, stupid… *walks off rambling*

In her eyes jennifer hamed-foreacre’s kid is just webpage hits. shes an attention [censored] what do you expect

1st thought as a few others have mentioned… why the hell are you going to snap pics of your child in a hospital bed after an “accidental od” of some type of god knows what medication?

It just backs up my theory that all her daughter is to her is webpage hits. which is sad. if my son swallowed a controlled substance the last thing on my mind would be a camera.
    And sadly enough she will never learn because her husband is too [censored] whipped to do anything about it. he really needs to grow a sack.

#1. when rushing your child to the er, why would you even think to bring a camera? it’s not like this was an event that needed capturing on camera. then the fact that she posted the picture on the internet is more sickening. if there is a god, he’ll send cps to her house.

#2. how did alyssa get ahold of medication in the first place? it’s not like she can reach the medicine cabinet. it must have been left out in an area where she could easily get it. if you have children you are supposed to keep those things away from them. I thought that was common knowledge but appearantly not.

#3. she exploits that young girl to no end. she used alyssa as an excuse to show her tit to the entire internet world. no offense jenn but I know what a tit looks like since I have two. i’m sure yours aren’t special.

#4. any respectable hospital these days will not strap a young child down to perform a circ. plus if one does, a different one won’t so go there instead.

And there really is no need to argue what she does with her child. it’s a known fact that she doesn’t grasp the concept of right and wrong. a previous commenter noted here that they bring their camera to work. unless jennifer is snapping pics of her desk, you know…’cause she needs to post it on lavish…she doesn’t need a damn camera at her job. so what’s the point of even bringing it into a hospital? i’ll continue to state that I feel bad for her daughter, and already feel bad for her unborn child – they got a bum deal.

It sickens me to know that she is having another child when she can’t take care of the one she has now.

Posted on thedeadend in 2006 http://www.thedeadend.net/what-a-pisser/

27th of May, 2018

This is what DANIEL FOREACRE did. Just a reminder. Oh and he managed a burger king, not exactly a 5 star restaurant.

This is heroin

27th of May, 2018

The latest? Jenn tries to scam the place that neutered her cat. FYI this isn't the same cat.