Jennifer Convertibles / terrible experience
Almost a year ago, I spent thousands of dollars buying new leather furniture for my living room. After months of shopping, I decided on the complete set from Jennifer Convertibles. 1st mistake! Our delivery was late, they unwrapped our new merchandise in our front yard under our giant pine tree and scratched the leather on all pieces. There was a tear in the love seat and the chair. There were large, deep scratches in the sofa and love seat seat cushions and arms and the top of the ottoman. I made the delivery driver wait until I reached customer service to have the damage noted before I accepted delivery. (45 min) They said they would send a tech out to repair/replace the damaged pieces.
He came, was unable to fix anything, ordered pieces to replace and left. 6 weeks go by, many calls and no response. I receive an arm, a piece of FAKE leather and a back pillow, reschedule the tech, he comes back, wrong pieces received, can't fix anything. Says he will reorder. Many more calls, and several more months go by... nothing! Customer service is rude and offer no solutions. I called mgr where I got the furniture, he says he will help.
More broken promises, they won't even answer my calls, return my messages or emails... now what? Damaged furniture still in my living room. In 5 weeks, it will be 1 year since I ordered and still no resolution. Do NOT order from JC!!!
More Jennifer Convertibles Complaints & Reviews
- Jennifer Convertibles - scam warranty 
- Jennifer Convertibles Sofa Company - warranty issue and terrible cust svc! 
- Jennifer Convertibles - delivery problems 
- Jennifer Convertibles - warranty issues 
- Jennifer Convertible - worst retailer! 
- Jennifer Convertibles - sleeper sofa and loveseat
- Jennifer Convertibles - foam mattress
- Jennifer Convertibles - financing
- Jennifer Convertibles - non delivery of 
- Jennifer Convertibles - delivery and service and waiting for a replacement table