JennasignAboutAstro.com / Scam

All i can say is thanks to the ones that have reported this scam. I was so close to sending in my money. She has been baiting me for over six months, and i just kept writing back saying, are you for real? I thought something was very wrong. Is this a group from Russia? Just as the hook was in my mouth this evening i decided to check the web and found your complaint. Thank You so much for this, i am on very limited income was so nearly seduced by JENNA Isnt a female ### a Jennie? Close i would say. May all that she has taken come back to her real soon.

Va

More JennasignAboutAstro.com Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• So
      1st of Aug, 2008

Hai Jenna, This Soory, I need your help.

• Ar
      25th of Sep, 2008

Hi Jenna, this is Arindam here.I have received your mail.I am thankful to you for informing me about my future.but i could not understand what do you want to say.when ever i went to get contact with you i face some security complication from your end.so i need your help to know in detail which you have written in your mail.

• Em
      30th of Sep, 2008

This is very true. Jenna is a scam!

• Th
      4th of Oct, 2008

jenna is telling me things is going to happen if i don't get in touch with her.

• Ra
      12th of Oct, 2008

what is my future after my study?

16th of Nov, 2008

hi jenna, what is my future?

• Fa
      24th of Nov, 2008

hello jenna i realy neeed ur help plzzzzzzz...

• Fa
      24th of Nov, 2008

hey i heard abt u...plzzzzz i realy need ur help ...plz plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...

• Ed
      26th of Nov, 2008

I wasn't smart enough to check this out first. My money is gone and I didn't hear from this person again.

• Na

(ALLAH. HAFIZ)

• Za
      27th of Dec, 2008

hi, jenna,
    what is my future after my study?
    and when get merried?
    zareen

• Vi
      10th of Jan, 2009

Hi jeena. this is vishal r u remember me.
    right now i m very frusted from my love life my lover dont want to talk with me and she said that if u go from my life after died then please go.once a time she was doing ant thing for me.what i m doing.please suggest me other wise i will died.

• Vi
      10th of Jan, 2009

hi jeena, what is my future. my d o b is 01/12/1984

• Hk
      16th of Jan, 2009

I just read all the posts and I almost fell for it, I started to get suspicious with the responses I was getting from the emails I sent her, I think they were pre-written responses and only the name was changed on it, really its only up to us to change our future and our circumstances, I can understand why people are searching for answers I'm one of them. Good luck with getting your money back everyone!

• Su
      29th of Jan, 2009

Hi jeena its me SUMBLE.hope u remembered me.Well this is the first time i just mailed u and what ever u told me about my life is true and i need ur help but there is one more problem i mean a BIG problem so just please do mail me i really want to know i really want to talk to YOU please.HELP ME

• Pr
      1st of Feb, 2009

Hi Jeena the information you sent to my mail 'prasant.is.here@gmail.com' all was true. But there is one more request if you can then please tell me about my educational career. My Board Exam is going to held on second week of this year March 2009 . So I want to know about my result for the exam I am going to appear in March this year. Now I'm in B.Com second year how will be my exam ? What will be my result. You my last hope please help me.

• Md
      28th of Feb, 2009

hello jeena so sorry.

• La
      13th of Mar, 2009

I had written a response to her a couple of months ago...I should have known better that it was a big SCAM!!!...I wanted to know if this guy was meant to be with me...He has been caught in so many lies and I started to believe that her info was a fake...At first, I believed that she was telling me the truth...I started to send her a payment but something told me not too...Good thing that I listen to myself and not had fell into her TRAP!!!...This guy is such a LOSER!!...I would have had a hellish relationship with this guy and I am very thankful to have GOD in my life!!!...

• Qu
      20th of Mar, 2009

i am e.mail ur adress but it is nt send plz u send any e.mail in e.mail box then i will reply
    Quara-tul-ain

• Pr
      24th of Mar, 2009

hi jeena i am prateek i agree with you &im ready for your experiment