Jenna - your professional astrologer / Paid for a report but never received one

1 France Review updated:

Round about Christmas 2008, I paid for a reading from Jenna at astro.com. It seemed very genuine had great reviews so I thought i'd give it a go. Time went by & I hadn't received my report so in January 2009 I decided to email Jenna as she states if we have any queries to get in touch. I did & still to this day have not received my report or a reply from her. The money was quick enough to be taken from my bank account but sadly my opinion is that she is a fake & is using people to obtain money. I should have realised by the amount of times I had emails off her trying to get me to buy the report. They border on harrassment.

Tracy Joinson

Comments

• Zo
      22nd of Mar, 2009

What you didn't receive is worth exactly the same as ehat you did receive.
    Idiot.

• Ca
      29th of Jul, 2009

Hi Tracy,
    I ordered a report from Jenna in 2007, and it all went fine. I found the report she sent me to be very useful and the description she provided about my personality was extremely accurate. She gave me a ton of information... well worth the $40.00 I spent. A few of the things have come true so far, and I can see the possibilities of other things coming true down the road. Sorry to hear you had a bad experience, but I had to comment that mine was very good with Jenna. In fact, now that it's been two years, I wouldn't mind ordering another one!! :)

• Fr
      17th of Feb, 2010

Maybe a call or letter might speed your order along - hope you saved that credit card receipt!

ATTN ABOUTASTRO.COM
    care of Network Solutions
    PO Box 459
    Drums, PA 18222
    US
    570-708-8780

• Kc
      10th of Feb, 2011

I stupidly paid $60 a month and a half ago for something he/she told me would be 4 days. Sent emails vis the bogus website yada yad and not a single word to be heard. So in latin that means caveat emptor - let he buyer beware!

• Be
      2nd of May, 2011

when i came across this site the first thing i did is simply gave two fake names and details, after 24 hr i got same report only by changing the name
    so next time you come across the things like this hope you guys will do better instead of giving your money or something
    open your eyes dn't be a fool there is only one genuine astrology that is indian astrology (more than 5, 000 year old)
    If possible try to have a face to face contact with the astrologer

• Li
      6th of May, 2011

"They" ("Jenna") say it is a "free" reading and then ask for payment. So, it all starts with a lie... obviously this must be a good business to catch naive people who just search for a hope or illusion and need to belive in these things. "Be Cool" did what I was thinking to do, just to make that test... and have the proof... That "Jenna" is one of many other Big Lies...
    There is no way to predict such a thing as "the future" since "the future" doesn't exist. We are "on"... No past, no future available ... We are always "on", here and now... And this is all we can trust...

• Re
      21st of Jul, 2012

I had no problem was a excellent experience fore me that gave me hope in difficult time

• Li
      2nd of Sep, 2012

I agree there is a future for everyone but no one can foretell. And a past, well we'd have to be stupid to think there's no past. What did you do an hour ago? If it matters, thats something else! Wake up ppl

• Nh
      11th of Jun, 2013

I have been in touch with Jenna the past year. And she had help me a Little and she gave me good advices. Now as she Said, I received an nice appartement for a few months ago. Thank you Jenna for that, if is true! Maybe is just not her. Maybe is just good luck!
    I hoped also find a Little more about my love life and my family. But to my dissapointment, she never gave me a clue.

• Pa
      30th of Oct, 2014

hello janne how is work hope fine janne thanx so much for your help over my problem janne i lost my contact so can i get back my informetion my complete you sent to me my name is patrick chijioke Enwelum please if you do send it here jacklingpark@gmail.com