Jenna at aboutastro / astrology fraud

1 France Review updated:

Beware of Jenna at aboutastro.com. It's a fraud website registered to a man in France, and it gives net-astrology and net-horoscopes a bad name.- If you check out how much "she" does and how many people "she" cheat on you will probably come to the conclussion, that "She" is a fraud GROUP who makes money on cheating people who believe in astrology, numerology - etc. -
"She" sends out this wonderful text, - writing about that she feels strongly connected to you in a special way, - and about soon to happen wonders in lovelife and career. - Everyone gets the same great text about a comming transit where all the wonders will happen. "SHE" knows exactly WHEN and WHERE it will happen, so YOU must send "HER" money to get the info. Unfortunately its one big lie. You send the money and gone "she" is - or, ... in some cases I read about, she asked for even more money so that she could do a more precise and profound research for you. None of what "she" does is real. "She" is not real - its one big well-organized crime and it harms the true and serious group of net-astrologers etc.
- And be aware of your bank-account - I even read about people complaining that "she" took more money from their account than agreed on. -

Everything of what I wrote above, you´l be able to find if you "Google" "her".

At this link at /link removed/ you'll find almost 200 reports on "her":

/URL removed/?q5=jenna&Search=Search&q1=ALL&q4=&q6=&q3=&q2=&q7=&searchtype=0&submit2=Search%21

Or go here /link removed/ and just type in "Jenna" in the "Search a Company"

Its amazing that "she" still "lives". Recently I saw a "Jenna-aboutastro" ad on Google.
And now she is also suddenly able to do numerology.- MyGod! how many will they still be able to cheat on.

And - sorry if I sound "fatherlike" - But for your own sake : ALWAYS GOOGLE AN INTERNET-COMPANY BEFORE YOU PAY -
It's easy - type in their name in the search-engine and look at the first - say - twenty headlines
- If there are no words like
"fraud" "ripoff" or "scam" you should be safe.

Gu

Comments

• Me
      4th of Jul, 2009

my life is so boring and difficult situation. idon't know what can ido

4th of Jul, 2009

please give me some idea and solved my problems

4th of Jul, 2009

my husband behaviour is not

nobody helps me

• Ra
      1st of Jan, 2010

i am from the uk i live in the uk for 8 years and i was in a lot of problems and i did not now what to do so i went on jenna astrology and then i signed up and i told her my problem she told me everything she told me my past and told me what was right and what was wrong she understands peoples feelings and she is also a kind person in the start it was free and then u had to pay but we did not have that much money but she still helped me and she told me about my past life i think she is the best and she is not a fraud and every single word she said was true

• Sh
      15th of Apr, 2010

your Email address is not valid i think because isend an email but there is some problum in the address

• Mi
      17th of Aug, 2010

I have recently ordered my astrology report from Jenna and so far everything she wrote there was right about me. She gave specific dates as well and she talked about my career and job and personal life which were all spot on. So I will wait and see if those dates she told me about will be important. I also emailed her few times and she responded back and gave me advice etc, and when I made my payment I had payed more than I was supposed to and she did gave back the extra money that I payed her. So she doesn't seem fraud to me so far...

• Bs
      19th of Oct, 2010

I am fully in favour of Jenna an Astrologer, she charges from you is slight a bit. It is equal to one set of bread and one butter.

Critics are often more because they are not able to believe even themselves, so how they believe others.
    This is not there short coming, but they are rewarded by nature to do critics or nature of oppsing any thing they see.

So Jenna, you are doing a great job for good peoples and carry on beside these critic.

One day will might come when these critics will realise heir mistake.

Have a good days for ever.
    Sandhu form India

• Bi
      5th of Mar, 2013

I thik jeena is a fraud. She promised to send me free reading. when i made my payments, she just disappeared and didn, t sent me any infomation.

• Bj
      19th of Oct, 2013

The only one you need to put your trust in is God PERIOD!!!