Jenkins Roofing / Poor Customer Service

Jenkins Rooking
1602 Houston Street
Grand Prairie
Phone: 214-802-5721
Our roof was installed only 3 years by Jenkins Roofing yet we've experienced recurring leaks. The warranty is for 10 years but you have to chase down these people to honor their warranties. They never keep their appointments -- they will tell you they will be there one day and will just not show up, no call to say "sorry but i can't make it today." They'll reschedule for another time and then they don't even keep that appointment either. You really have to call them every day, and maybe a month later, they'll finally show up. it's ridiculous. HORRENDOUS CUSTOMER SERVICE. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. We're sick of this and we'd rather PAY another company than to rely on these people to honor their own warranties.

D  15th of Jan, 2012 by
I totally disagree. I have used Jenkins Roofing fpr many years. They have provided rpitome maintenance on many of my commercial buildings and put a complete new roof on my house. I am always able to reach Jack or the secutary Teresa with ease and have never been stood up on an appointment.
A  15th of Jan, 2012 by
Hello i am Dave waves i am a loan lender i give loans to those companies, individuals, and the needy and i give loan at a low rate interest so email us via Daveloanservices@hotmail.com for more info