Jenkins-Athens Administrators / &Forgot& to Change Address for Benefits Check

1 Concord, CA, United States Review updated:

I have a work comp claim through my employer that is ready to settle. When I was forced to recently move due to my current rental being unsafe, I contacted my adjuster AND his assistant to give the correct new address in order to avoid delays in my Permanent Disability payments and left voicemails for both a full ten days before the next payment was due.

No check arrived, and sure enough the assistant calls me after I leave a frantic message, informing me that he "forgot" to change my address in the system, hence a several day delay in receiving my check waiting for the post office to forward. So now, my first rent check will not clear when it hits the bank tonight. I usually have some cash reserves, but move-in and tax season have depleted that and I was counting on this situation being handled correctly. Not only is it going to cost me additional fees with the bank, it will also get me off to a bad start with a new landlord.

Sh

Comments

• Be
      28th of Jan, 2015

Athens Admin is a nightmare to get anything correct or on time. I have the psycho Kathy Camacho who never answers her phone and always takes a week to approve prescriptions that I have been on since August 2002. Every medical procedure is always send for a utilization review that takes at least 6 weeks to be decided on by doctors I never met. Athens Admin is a hired gun to torment anyone unlucky enough to get disabled or seriously hurt at Mckesson Corp.