Posted: May 15, 2013 by

Oil Pan - 50200 - Defective

Ohio
jegs.com
Defective stamping oil leaks from bolt located in front of oil filter. you can see in the product image the hole is drilled too close to the inside of oil pan. DO NOT PURCHASE unless you enjoy pulling your engine after fresh install.

The defect can be seen in second from last product image.

Jegs

Complaint comments Comments (1)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Cars, Parts & Vehicles

Comments

N  17th of Aug, 2017 by    0 Votes
I recently, well a month ago now ordered a bundle of torsion keys and shocks... or a combo or whatever they are calling it. Anyways., after waiting for it to get here, they are wrong yet again. Keep in mind I never ordered the second shipment I was supposed to get my money credited to our account after JEGS received the other WRONG parts.

So, yep... sent the second shipment of wrong parts back and got ont eh phone to JEGS A-G-A-I-N only to get more elaborate BS this time around.
In short I'll never use them again. I have been doing this along time and can't suck up JEGS lackluster performance and still pay my bills. Maybe JEGS is ok for some kid working on junk... but no way could anyone reli on them to support their business or race, I have to be in Bedford KY soon, or fix other peoples equipment.

In short this is what we have done to deal with the mighty JEGS ripoff'; we called the OHIO Attorney Generals office of OHIO and filed a complaint. We have done this along with our own attorney general. Keeping in mind these shipments often cross state lines as interstate commerce so it's also federal and we files with them too. We contacted our Card Co. and turned it in a fraud as well. We gave them our report numbers.
I mean some things... how do you screw up two torsion keys and two front shocks?

JEGS=BUYER BEWARE