Jefferey A. Sers / Ripped off

1 1153 Peach Ave. #BEl Cajon, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: (619)447-1587

I went to King's Ransom Studios where I met Jeffery A. Sers, a convincing character who seems genuine and knowledgeable. I agreed to record, then have him mix and master my recordings. He insisted I pay a $2, 100 deposit up front, then pay $500 for software needed for the mixing and mastering. We recorded, and he used extremely antiquated software called, "Samplitude". Following the recording, he initiated some argument and then refused to mix or master our material, pocketing my entire deposit of $2, 100, as well as keeping the software he insisted I purchase for $500. He is a charlatan, and his entire studio and record label seem to exist simply to dupe unsuspecting artists or people naive enough to believe he can help them. When we were there, he often threw around the company name, Interscope, a connection I later found to be completely bogus. He lured us in with his agreeable attitude and took advantage of our ignorance. I guess the expression, "Let the buyer beware" holds true, because I never have recovered a dime of money from Jefferey A. Sers. Beware, he loves to preach his personal religious beliefs, and uses them as a platform to convince you of his "Honesty". A foul businessman and complete fraud!

Comments