Jeff Hiatt Inc / Bad service

1 456 East Avenue K-4Lancaster, CA, United States Review updated:

Jeff Hiatt Inc. is not that good, they push renewals.. I'm a single parent and in Mid November 06 I had Jeff Hiatt, Inc spray for termites. I called Jeff Hiatt Inc. back to by property 3 times after they sprayed because I still saw termites. Last time I called (August 07) was for termites in the front window inside my house. Now neighbors and just about any worker at the house will say "you still have termites, especially in the front window outside". When Jeff Hiatt Inc. people have come back to my house they never find termites again those little black and brown dots that were termites in the beginning are now baby spiders, or any thing else they don't spray for. When I called them on November 21th their plan expired November 2, 2007, 20 or so days short of a year. They won't come without a renewal payment. Orange Oil doesn't really flow freely enough to kill temites without renewing your contract, and waisting alot of time waiting for Jeff Hiatt Inc. Lynda B. Richard.

Va

Comments

• Me
      11th of Oct, 2010
    Jeff Hiatt Inc - Rodent Prevention
    Jeff Hiatt Inc
    456 East Avenue K-4
    Lancaster
    California

Called them out to inspect and see if they could find out how these roof rats have been getting into my attic. They came out and talked about sealing the flashing up along the front of the home and around the attic, they also found an entry point. He mapped out the work they will do and even said what they do is GUARANTEED!!! They did horrible sloppy work and we were still hearing the rats running around in my attic. Didn't show up for a return trip failed a couple appointments without a call and all this after i paid A LOT of money. These guys are a joke and should never be in business. A crooked company ran by shady dopes.