Jeans Express UK / Products never received

JeansExpress UK
Ordered £41 ( $100) worth of clothing, no confirmation email, no tracking details and products never received
Company wont answer phone (left many messageS) and company wont return emails
Filed police report, disputing on credit card

A  15th of Feb, 2009 by
Jean Express - only half order sent. never answer the phone or e-mail. Annoyed that the e-mail address masks the fact that they are not UK based. Entered dispute with paypal and credit card.
N  24th of Feb, 2009 by
I too ordered Jeans from this company back on 10th Dec 08, Money £37.50 taken from credit card, no goods recieved and no response to E-mails/phone Calls. John UK
N  24th of Mar, 2009 by
Same here - is there no authority where we can complain to??
A  8th of Nov, 2010 by
It doesn't seem like it. A few years ago I had purchased a pair of jeans at the Pen Square Mall in OKC, OK. I sent them a letter and they never replied. So if I was a professor who's to say I wouldn't tell every student in class about my experience. If I tell 500 students about my experience do you think those students will use my example? btw here is the letter I sent that got no recognition.

PO Box 182782
Columbus, OH 43218-2782

Dear Express:

Please credit my Express card holders account with the in disputed amount that has been added to the card.

On January 17, 2008 at Express in the Penn Square Mall I had purchased Mens Denim Jeans, (24183945). Although the salesperson asked me to sign up for the Express card holders he did not explain the first purchase went on the card. However, when my card statement arrived last month, I noticed the charge for the Jeans. I had purchased the Jeans with cash. I suspect that this charge was a mistake by the system, considering I did pay cash. I did receive change as well.

Please authorize a credit immediately and send a copy of the transaction to me at the above address. I’m enjoying the Jeans, but I almost feel I have to take them back. I just don’t want to get scammed.

I also called your 1-800 number and here is my Account Number 323-848-635. I hope you guys can figure it out. Thank you.