JEANNE AND CHARLES MILLER / ITEM NOT YET RECIEVED

1 1458 PINCH VALLEY ROADWestminster, MD, United States

I ORDERED YES VIRGINIA WITH RICHARD THOMAS AND JOHN DENVER MONTANA SKIES CHRISTMAS ON DECEMBER 9TH. I HAVE NOT YET RECIEVED IT. HAS IT BEEN SHIPPED? IF NOT PLEASE CANCEL THE ORDER AND CREDIT IT BACK TO MY CREDIT CARD. THESE ARE CHRISTMAS MOVIES AND I WOULD LIKE TO WATCH THEM BEFORE CHRISTMAS. IF THEY ARRIVE AFTER CHRISTMAS THEY WILL BE RETURNED TO YOU. IS YOUR COMPANY A RIP OFF ONE. I SENT A E-MAIL TO THE ADDRESS ON THE COMFIRMATION PAPER THAT I HAVE AND IT CAME BACK TO ME THAT IT WAS NOT DELIVERED TO YOUR E-MAIL SERVER. THE REFERENCE NUMBER FOR THE ORDER IS [protected]. THE AMOUNT OF THE SALE WAS 37.85. IT HAS ALREADY BEEN CHARGED TO MY CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT. IF THE MOVIES ARE NOT COMING PLEASE CREDIT MY ACCOUNT FOR THAT AMOUNT. IF NEED BER I WILL TURN YOUR COMPANY INTO THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU. AGAIN I HOPE THAT THIS IS NOT A RIP OFF COMPANY. I SEE YOU HAVE OTHER COMPLAINTS ABOUT MOVIE NOT BEING SHIPPED. I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU SOON ABOUT THIS MATTER. IT IS JUST A GOOD THING THAT THESE MOVIES ARE FOR PERSONAL USE AND NOT TO BE GIVEN AS GIFTS FOR CHRISTMAS. AGAIN I HOPE TO HEAR FORM YOU SOON ABOUT THIS MATTER.