Jeanie's Takeaway & Event Catering / Clover service is shocking

1 port shepstone, South Africa

Hi there, My name is Janette and been the owner of Jeanie's for the past almost 4 years. In the beginning ordering from Clover was easy. They used to call weekly and the deliver. Then the system changed and because I am not VAT registered I had to order from a rep that comes past the shop and then pay the driver when delivering. There use to be a man called Zola that services our area. He is apparently doing the Eastern Cape area. I reported him and complain about him numerous time as he never came to take orders or I get wrong stock when they do deliver etc. Now there is a man called Siyabonga servicing our area. He also don't come past regularly (not even once a week) when i phone he then maybe pitch up. I ordered from him on Tuesday 24/01 and only received my order no at 15:10 on Friday afternoon. My shop don't even open on a weekend which means I now already loose 2 days of shelve life and I also ordered the stock for a event which was this morning (then I had no stock), and to top it all not all my stock arrived. I am absolutely furious and disappointed in Clover. I also phoned Farren and Huzaifa from Port Shepstone branch to complain and service is STILL shocking. I also put it on Facebook and a few people also replied that they experience the same problem. Please could someone at least assist us small businesses with good service delivery.
Your assistance will be appreciated.
Janette Hansen