JDI Dating Ltd. / run a site with fake members

1 DE, United States Review updated:

this site is total ###. 95% of the girls are either fake or webcam girls. They have no intention of ever meeting you.

Totally a waste of money. Do NOT subscribe

Bk

Comments

• Dj
      22nd of May, 2012

I purchased a membership on a Thursday for the $17. Then, on Tuesday I received a new charge for 52 cents.

According to their terms and conditions:
    "5. Foreign Transaction Fees: We sometimes use credit card processors or banks outside the United States to process your transactions. In some instances, your bank or credit card issuer may charge you a small Foreign Transaction Fee. Before purchasing any service or feature, please check with your bank or credit card issuer for more information about its policies regarding Foreign Transaction Fees."

Notice the third line says: "...before purchasing any service..." The charge I received came 3 BUSINESS DAYS AFTER the subscription charge appeared on my account.

When challenged on the phone, (my bank representative also on the line) the attendant agreed to refund the .52 cents, but refused to honor my bank representative's request for a confirmation number - a standard practice in "normal" banking. In addition, she lied about where in the terms the notice of fees was located - claiming it was contained in section 14 - when it was actually in section 5.

Not only is this a waste of money, but is obviously a scam, and fraud, using bait and switch processes to hoodwink unsuspecting, trusting people out of hard earned money.

JDI Dating Ltd is an unprofessional organization hiding in the UK stealing money from its customers -- WATCH OUT FOLKS.

• Ti
      29th of Aug, 2012

Thank you very much. I had suspected it was a scam. I was looking through justhookup.com and found a friend's picture on there. I asked her about it and she was clueless and mad. Well if you read through JDI terms & conditions it says, if you sign up on any of their sites they can use your photo for what ever they want to. One word sums this up SCAM! Also, while reading through several girls profile's, the verbiage and spelling was so off, there can't be that many dumb ### on one dating site, lol.

• Pa
      3rd of Jan, 2013

i yes it an scam i notice on fist day dietetice had now how answer qiesttion what dietetise shud now

• Se
      3rd of May, 2013

How can I delete my account? I never put my card # up or anything, but every time I click the DELETE ACCOUNT link it brings me back to the FAQ page

• Se
      3rd of May, 2013

How can I delete my account? Every time I click the link in the my account tab it brings me back to the FAQ page