J.Crew Group / women pant suit
Bought this suit online and a year later the elbow was frayed. Had to pay for elbow patches to be sewn on. Now fast forward to now, approx two years later and discovered that my pants are split too AND I'm at work!!! I have not gained weight. If anything, I weigh 5-8lbs less than when i bought this size 6. I also don't engage in any high contact sport while wearing a suit so there is nothing that I am doing that would result in this deterioration so quickly! I have two other suits from J Crew that are much older and I don't have any of these issues. I spent a lot of money on this and am disappointed by the extremely inferior quality that J Crew is now pedalling.
I expect some form of compensation from J Crew. This is unacceptable!
More J.Crew Group Complaints & Reviews
- J.Crew - scam 
- J Crew - collecting a debt 
- Jcrew - horrible to employees 
- J. Crew - avoid doing business with them 
- J.Crew - avoid and don't buy from j. crew!
- J.Crew Group - general point of view about j. crew
- J.Crew Group - rude staff in calgary, cf chinook center mall
- J Crew - service racist? 
- J.Crew Group - racist treatment from employees
- J.Crew Group - customer service and exchange policy