J.Crew Group / awful service in eaton center store in toronto, can

1 Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I had a very, very bad experience in the above noted store today. I found a sweater dress on one of the models and asked where to find it. The lady said there's none and i asked if i can try the one on model. She said it's ok but need to speak to the manager first. I waited for almost 10 minutes before the manager, an Asian look, old, short woman, finished serving the other customers. No greetings, no smile and told the lady to let me try another totally different sweater dress. I said it's totally different style and it doesn't make sense to try that one. Immediately, the manager furiously dashed to the model and was about to move the dress down with a expression full of impatience and un-reluctance. I said if you think I am troublesome then stop doing that. She's not only rude to customers but also to the other staff. The young lady talked to her in a kind of fearful and humble way. But that "manager"treats both customers and staff in a rude and bossy way. It's a shame for J crew to hire such low qualified person as a store manager. She's ruining the reputation and service of J crew!!

Fa