JCPenny / nike shoes

Saginaw, MI, United States Review updated:

I visited the Saginaw Fashion Square mall and experienced the most horrendous customer service assistance please understand I am a freqyentvshoooer and an a Gild member shopper. The Kids Shoe Suoervisor was extremely incorrigible and unprofessional. My shopping at JCPenny will once again stop as I have stopped in the past due to the lack of professional integriry exhibited by the staff you have trained to represent the best interests of your training management staff. The young lady whom worked with me lacked prof as ion always etiquette and knowledge of your current price practicing. I was embarrassed and rather irritated by her lack of professional demeanor towards me including the cahowr staff in the young men's department whom treated me just as unjust. I was embarrassed and made to feel the hat my business was not needed nor needed. I plan not to shop at your store in Saginaw for many years and will update my Facebook personally with the awful experience I endured on 5-15-17. The kids shore supervisor who was extremely arrogant and Cocky gave me her name quite proudly after she severely insulted me infrint of my sons and at least 7 other customers. Please review the video as you will see how they treated me and my young sons age 9 & 10. I had taken my sons to purchase a new pair of summer basketball shoes and in totally excited to purchase a new pair for their upcoming end of the year field trip. To my full dismay The kids shoe supervisor on duty named Shell Benskwy lacked the skills to provide adequate, quality customer service and chose to instead argue her point in front of my children and many other customers. I am so disappointed with the lack of respect and courtesy that I plan to tell all Inc family of 13 children, 24 grandchildren of the horrible service we personally received by your manager Shell Bensley. There was misleading advertisement costed which she attempted to divert as pricing that was meant to advertise future price deals, my point was at that level was to honor the price that was noted on the section of Nike shoes which promoted the price of $37.50 instead of $59 there were no specified product details listed as well. She also embarrassed me not only in front of young men's staff it also included children's cashiering staff . Shell belittled me and if you review the camera footage of my entire shopping experience with Shell Bensley. She actually touted the fact of support she would receive from her supervisor in the event that she was questioned which caused me to feel further alarmed with your management staff adherence to policy and protocol. I will no longer shop at JCPenny as it was clearly made evident my business was not welcomed nor needed. Please address this very important issue with your Saginaw supervisory staff. I still intend to publicly state my negative experience at the store in Saginaw and take my business elsewhere. Kindest regards, Cynthia Reyes longtime Gold member [protected]. In addition I also was unable to use my 2 $10 rewards toward my purchase which are now expired. I will never forget how I was treated.

Cy
May 15, 2017

Comments

• Wi
      16th of May, 2017

I could not even read that rot. You sound impossible to deal with and you sure can't spell or articulate yourself properly, and you have the nerve to talk about someone else.