JCPenneys / harrasment

El Cajon, CA, United States Review updated:

This store is bad so many issues. Were do I begin. Iv worked at this store for many years when I started jcpenneys it was a great place to work every one was respectful yes this store had it issues but our old assistant manager Wanda would get right on it and make sure things were good. Our new guy Paul sucks he calls associates stupid he disrespectful he plays favoritism big time its so wrong and bad when EVERYONE in the store sees it he promotes his favs and let me tell you there dumb like stupid blond
and only been then for a year . On Halloween told a girl she was a hooker and our store manager was her pimp. He Poked fun at a guy for how he dresses sorry but we work for jcp for penneys not everyone can buy expensive stuff. Also many times diffentre associates told managers that a women was doing credit apps and using fraud social security numbers .And they told us to forget about it cause she was our top credit app person. Also Paul Brenda mellisa walk around talking to each other and not doing anything but talk ### about assoc. Our sc he duals are never done on time they put it out on Sunday And if they change it and don't tEll you get marked ftr Which is so wrong pr they will cut your hours .Also they cut your hourS if you complain .What happened to open door policy .And if you go to robin she just makes excuses for her team of managers nothing ever gets solved . Robin always makes her managers cry there always crying cause she is rude and does not know how to talk to people.. They need to get ride of Paul then robin Brenda mellisa Debbie and Denis they all suck and don't now how to be managers . Bring back Wanda Lindsey tushana keep ingrid and debra debra. Stop hiring young people who are only there to get ###. Give more appreciation to the people who have been with the company for years.

Jc
Mar 3, 2014

Comments

• Re
      4th of Mar, 2014

I have a hunch your problem is lack of education. You have poor capitalization, punctuation, and grammar skills. As far as dressing decently, I happen to know(because I have a relative, that has worked at a JCP store for many years) that employees get a discount on any clothing that they can wear to work. You don't need a ton of clothes to dress decently. Get mostly mix and match outfits, and you can make it look like you have a lot of clothes. There is such a thing as dressing appropriately (not like a slut) and you don't need a lot of money to dress appropriatley.

• Ge
      20th of Mar, 2014

Couldn't agree more with redhatter. I am still not sure exactly what your issue is.