JCPenney / employee abuse
The store manager is horrible. She has some sort of drug issue or something associated with being bipolar, because she is always nice one minute then she pretends like she doesnt know you, or say hello. She usually demands things instead of asking. Another thing is if you happen to do a mistake like.. GO to her for help about a issue or something along those lines she WILL get back to you and not give you the same amount of hours on your schedule until you get on her good side again.It's always a fear of speaking up about a problem with another associate or anything because we know she will get back at us by taking our hours away. Its horrible that any associate or person would take advantage of their power like that. SHE knows that she has power and she takes full advantage of it. She never keeps anything confedential, if you open up about anything within one day the whole staff will know about it. Even if its personal. SHE has threatened associates with firing them if they do or don't do what she ask from them or what's expected. Everyone really tries to understand her and get along but there is only so much we can take. Also she sends a few associates home for wearing appropriate career pants but she walks around with mini skirts and spaggety straps around the store. I just want to work somewhere fair. Another thing is that she has her favorites associates and treats them WAYY better then others. It's just not right. There is much more but I just wanted to say what no one is speaking up about.
More JCPenney Complaints & Reviews
- J.C Penney Hair Salon - jc penney hair salon 
- JCPenney - men in women's dressing room's 
- JC Penney Optical - under trained people working ing in the optical department 
- JC Penney Salon - horrible stylists! 
- JCPenney - employee abuse 
- JC Penney Company - salon.
- JC Penney Company - poor management 
- JC Penney Optical - eyeglasses
- JC Penney Company - coupon for a roaster.
- JC Penney Company - wrongful termination