JCPenney / wet furniture

J C Penny/ Home Store
Westminister Mall
Recently during our rainstorms I was looking at J C Penny / Home store to purchase furniture for my living room. Upon getting to the second floor I saw a sofa I was interested in and water was dripping down from the ceiling onto the white sofa. A sales clerk approached me and I said water is dripping onto the sofa and she said the roof leaked. I looked around and saw buckets all around catching the drips but other furniture was getting soaked also. I asked why they didn't move the furniture or at least cover it up. They flat out didn't care. I would never buy a sofa from JC Pennys after that happened. Uncaring employees who drive the company to be broke. What a shame.

N  25th of Dec, 2009 by

Plano, TX
United States (Map)
Phone: 972-431-1000
Fax: 972-431-1362

As long as your company is in business I will never use you’re on line service again. I will promote my family and friends never to use this company anytime. I hope Wal-Mart help close the doors to J.C. Penny.
I made an order on line 12/18/2009 during the day. I was told by your agent that is should get there on time for my mother’s birthday. We should be able to get it there by then (tape recorded conversation). Are you sure that it will be delivered? Yes, she should get it on time and I will put a note on it.
I was sent a letter explaining the information about my mother gift (12/24/2009). I called UPS and they told me that it would not be deliver until the 29th of Dec. What kind of mess are you running?
If I know my mother was not going to get her gift I would have went into J.C. Penny and picked the item up and mail it myself using another services.

This company needs to refund my money and cancel the order. My mother did not get her gift and I will dispute the changes. I will take this company to small claim court due to the lies you have told (using my tape recorder).
Take me off your mailing list we do not want a --- thing from this company.
N  26th of Dec, 2009 by
You ordered at the last minute, and they said "should, " not "will." This is the heaviest online shopping/delivery time of the year.
N  29th of Dec, 2009 by
True- you knew your mom had a birthday before Dec 18th (I believe she might have had one every year prior to this one)...good luck with your tape recorder I guess???
N  7th of Apr, 2011 by
Looking for drapes was told by clerk the size and color I wanted was not available in the store but I could order them. I went to the catalog department and was told I would have to find what I wanted in the catalog, but they do not have the catalog anymore. Only small brochures on a wall to the right. They did not have any for drapes or curtains. Therefore can not buy drapes at Pennys anymore. No one was interested in helping us in the drape dept or catalog dept.

JC Penney Company Logo JC Penney Company