JCPenney / harassment and abuse
First of all this is for my mother. She doesn't understand much english. She works for a warehouse run by J.C. Penny here in Sacramento, CA., and she has been working there for about 8 years. For about those 8 years, most of her co-workers have or has quit due to verbal abuse. Today as she was working, the lead of her line screamed at her and over and over, smacked down her hand on the table where my mother was working. It wasn't the first time, and she is not alone in this situation. Too afraid to speak up, my mother has stayed working there. She finally spoke to me about this. The human recourse know of this ongoing situation and are not and or have not done anything about it.
I have a question. How can I contact a higher rank personnel in J.C. Penny to report this abuse.
More JCPenney Complaints & Reviews
- J.C Penney Hair Salon - jc penney hair salon 
- JCPenney - men in women's dressing room's 
- JC Penney Optical - under trained people working ing in the optical department 
- JC Penney Salon - horrible stylists! 
- JCPenney - employee abuse 
- JC Penney Company - customer service 
- JC Penney Company - clothing sale
- JC Penney Company - salon service
- JC Penney Company - free shipping
- JC Penney Company - service