JCPenney / harassment and abuse

1 Sacramento, CA, United States Review updated:

First of all this is for my mother. She doesn't understand much english. She works for a warehouse run by J.C. Penny here in Sacramento, CA., and she has been working there for about 8 years. For about those 8 years, most of her co-workers have or has quit due to verbal abuse. Today as she was working, the lead of her line screamed at her and over and over, smacked down her hand on the table where my mother was working. It wasn't the first time, and she is not alone in this situation. Too afraid to speak up, my mother has stayed working there. She finally spoke to me about this. The human recourse know of this ongoing situation and are not and or have not done anything about it.

I have a question. How can I contact a higher rank personnel in J.C. Penny to report this abuse.

Vu

Comments

• Me
      11th of Nov, 2008

What they did to your mother is very WRONG and i hope she has a good lawyer !!! You know just cause we need to work don't mean we have to put up with their bull!!! I just walk off my job it sounds kind of what they did to me to really sad don't you think!!! I wish your mother the BEST!!!

• Me
      11th of Nov, 2008

I would someone who is higher rank personnel in j.c.pennys to PLEASE call me!! I have had alot of trouble at work and i have try to get it taken care of but they all saw me as being nothing but trouble thats not true!!! I try to talk to the big boss 11-10-08 about it and he put it as its just me and that i'm doing something wrong and i told him no i have try everything to be nice and i work very hard!!! thats just some of it there is more and it will take me forever to write it all!!! There was a co-woker and she qoit and she wrote a letter and told me what she put in it that when a co-woker is doing good in sales everyone wants to fight with her!!! I know she talk to someone in human recourse and nothing was done and there was this other co-woker who also talk human recourse about troubles there at work so this is why i'm writing you all cause i want to make sure something is done!!! Just to let you all know how great my manager was like i told the big boss what she did was wrong one day we got a new co-woker and our manager told us why she got fired from her other job cause they caught her in the back room having sex with a co-woker so they let them both go!!! Like i told the big boss our manager should not be telling us about it at all that has noing to do with us we'er co-woker's and not managers!!! Anyway i went and saw this lady and told her about it and told her everyone knows want happen to you and i told her i would told you about it but i could not due to losing my job so she is seeing a lawyer today!!! if someone can please get in touch !!! THANK YOU!!! I hope someone can helpme!!!