JCPenneyI am complaining about my hair...

I got my hair done at the jcp salon Midland Texas. it was a horrible experience. I've never got my hair done in a salon or ever but I thought it was gonna be good and everything was gonna go good. First they claimed they put in my discount (but they really didn't). She lied and said it was 167 and now it went down to 148 but I was like if it went down to 148 the receipt would say the previous total was 167. You know what I mean? Then after all that I was right and she didn't use my discount and my total went down to 125.80.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Midland, MIAnyways then I was checking my receipt and it said "haircut" under my name. But I told the lady I didn't get a hair cut. Only my boyfriend did. So she refunded me that money. My total went down to 113.05. The girl who dyed my hair her name was elly Ramos mind you she was pregnant so she was probably very tired and in a rush to go home. When it was finished my hair came out looking like crap honestly. I held my tongue and I wanted to cry so bad. First because the cashier kept messing up on my receipt and didn't want to put my discount in. Then charged me for a cut i didn't want. Then elly total messed up on my hair.

Co