JCPenney — customer service
I needed to go make a payment, I had a couple questions about the warranty I had gotten on my watch. They paged her to come help me and the first thing she said was, "you know you can go to another register if you need to do a payment." I know I could of went to another register, but I had questions over my watch. Normally I'm greeted with a "Hello, how can I help you today." I have always been treated with kindness at JCP, but this completely took my by surprise. Then treated me like a infant by trying to get me to insert my card as a chip when it did not have a chip. I expected more from JCPenney employees.
More JCPenney Complaints & Reviews
- J.C Penney Hair Salon - jc penney hair salon 
- JCPenney - men in women's dressing room's 
- JC Penney Optical - under trained people working ing in the optical department 
- JCPenney - employee abuse 
- JC Penney Salon - horrible stylists! 
- JC Penney Company - fitting room 
- JC Penney Salon - jc penney salon manager (sue)
- JC Penney Company - penneys credit card co.
- JCPenney - size and labeling
- JC Penney Company - completely unprofessional