JCPenney / harassment

1 9801 Cortana PlaceBaton Rouge, LA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 225-923-1963

I am a an employee of J C Penney at Cortana Mall and my complaint involves the mistreatment of myself and specific co-workers. Over the past three months the harassment has become unbearable with constant threats and comments from manager (supervisors) in reguards of losing our jobs due to suspicious tardies and absences evaluations. This doesn't seem to be an overall store issue and only and select few have been repremanded for the issue. The store stays in horrible condition and is never kept clean and upright until there is a known visit from our district manager. We never receive our schedules in adequate time and when they are posted it is the week of never the week before. I have personally witness superisors let other associates take money out of the store cash registers and place into the own pockets. I also have been sexually harassed by one of my store high ranking mangers. I believe that this store needs to be put under investigation due to the fact the rules and protocol are not being followed properly.

Ms

Comments

• Ms
      15th of Jul, 2014

I believe JCPenny is systematically mistreating their employees due to their financial state, what they are doing is a traditional money move that occurs when a company losses millions of dollars. I have a daughter employed at JCPenny and she is experiencing some of the same things.