Jcappoc.com. / nike trainers

China, United Kingdom

Forward Mark as spam Move to Delete Print From: "Sales" Save Addresses To: [protected]@fsmail.net Date: Dec 09 2015, 03:56 AM Subject: Congratulations, payment has been completed. Show full header Sales" Save Addresses To: [protected]@fsmail.net Date: Dec 09 2015, 03:56 AM Subject: Congratulations, payment has been completed. Show full header Dear buyer, Thank you for your order, we have received your payment and has already confirmed! our logistics department will arrange delivery within 5-14 working days. Once it is done, you will be notified. [Important:] - - Be sure you receive a reply in English of all the inquiry. - - Wish you the above was an e mail I received after I ordered a pair of trainers for my son, the date was...09/12/2015 and I paid £58 I have sent countless e mails to the site and have not had a reply, I only started to worry when I read the other comments about getting ripped off, the trainers were for xmas and now I cant afford to go buy my son another pair. I am mortified!!!

Ch