Jcappoc.com — I did not get the shoes I ordered;
At 22nd February 2017 I ordered a pair of adidas shoes and I did not get them, instead I got a different shoes and the seller did not respond to my email.
I sent emails to the seller to the following addresses: [protected]@jcappoc.com [protected]@webmicroestore.com
My order details:
Shoes model I ordered: Adidas Porsche Typ 64 G63120 Men's Leather Casual Shoes Black White Red.
Link of the model I ordered: http://www.adidastrainersale.uk.com/adidas-porsche-typ-64-g63120-mens-leather-casual-shoes-black-white-red.html
Internet Payment Transaction Declaration
Transaction details as below:
Transaction Date: 02-22-2017 (M-D-Y)
Transaction Order ID: 203100Z100000920
Transaction Amount: 50.59(GBP)
Card Number: 458016XXXXXX0843
NOTE from the seller:
1.We hereby confirm your order is successful. Please note "CTBill *LLONGJ TRADING" will be displayed on your credit card statement instead of the website from which you purchased the mentioned product. It is just used for sending bill statement by the seller's payment processor as a tool.
CTBill *LLONGJ TRADING
More Jcappoc.com Complaints & Reviews
- Jcappoc.com - My order is still in process and seller ignores me 
- Jcappoc.com - pandora beads bought through pandora-jewellery-store.com 
- Jcappoc.com - fake nike trainers 
- Jcappoc.com - scam for pandora jewelry 
- Jcappoc.com - pandora bracelet and charms 
- Jcappoc.com - pandora charms
- Jcappoc.com. - nike trainers
- Jcappoc.com - shoes
- Jcappoc.com - ordered nike trainers in august 2018 and item not arrived
- Servicesignjcappoc.com - charm bracelet of "pandora"