Jcappoc.com / adidas trainers
I ordered a pair of adidas gazelle trainers through a web site http://www.adoriginalstrainerssale.co.uk/. I paid via my debit card on 24th September 2018. And was advised the charge would be £47.99. The company name on the email I then received to confirm the order was GZ UHUANG TRADE.
The email advised that if there were any disputes or problems I should contact this company http://xingbill.com/. But when I clicked on the link the site can not be found.
The following day I received another email from the following address; [protected]@jcappoc.com saying my order had been processed and the charge may be a little higher due to exchange fluctuations.
This email address is also false.
My card was charged 26th September for £53.48.
Yesterday I received my order and was dismayed to find a cheap pair of Ray ban fake sunglasses.
Not sure what you are able to do. But please shut these criminals down as soon as possible.
More Jcappoc.com Complaints & Reviews
- Jcappoc.com - My order is still in process and seller ignores me 
- Jcappoc.com - pandora beads bought through pandora-jewellery-store.com 
- Jcappoc.com - fake nike trainers 
- Jcappoc.com - scam for pandora jewelry 
- Jcappoc.com - pandora bracelet and charms 
- Jcappoc.com - pandora charms
- Jcappoc.com. - nike trainers
- Jcappoc.com - shoes
- Jcappoc.com - ordered nike trainers in august 2018 and item not arrived
- Servicesignjcappoc.com - charm bracelet of "pandora"