JC Whitney / Never got my rotors!

JC Whitney
www.jcwhitney.com

I never got my rotors with this on line shop.. Why should I shop with them again in the first place, when in fact that it has been two months since my FIRST AND LAST purchase with them was a total snub.. Those thieves didn't even bother to give back my money... I payed them good hard earned cash, and this is what I get?? No no no... They didn't get the better or Kerpal... I am planning to sue them because of what they did... Plus their customer service is just out of place, telling me that I didn't order or anything... HEY FOOLS, IF YOU'RE READING THIS WELL GUESS WHAT, I ORDERED MY ROTORS... WHERE IS IT...

Comments

• Dw
      29th of Oct, 2007

I wish I had checked the complaints about JC Whitney before making any purchase with them. I ordered a holey air filter 2 weeks ago and they haven't arrived yet! I tried to contact them, even with my busy schedule, but they just shove me off with their excuses with the shipping problems crap. I am beginning to think that even with the popularity of JC Whitney, they are a SCAM business.